Sign in to follow this  
WestMidlandCanary

Formation for Charlton?

Given how Gunny and the management team have failed to grasp the importance in the last two games of substitutions that change our formation to any extent, hence placing us firmly in the situation we are now in, I can''t help but feel that tomorrow we simply must start with either 3 or even 4 up front. Any other result sees us down anyway, so what is there to lose?

The ability to take a brave pill and go with this lies with Gunny but surely they must see that the only way out of this is to be well up against Charlton by half time and make sure Barnsley know about it.

OTBC

marshallleijer shackell doc bertrandrussell clingan lappinmooney gow mcdonaldATTACK ATTACK ATTACK

[quote user="maldini"]marshallleijer shackell doc bertrandrussell clingan lappinmooney gow mcdonaldATTACK ATTACK ATTACK[/quote]

I would play shackell and macdonald up front, the two, to have passion on monday night! (shackell was joke!!)

Yeah we just need to go all out attack. Charlton are pretty much there for the taking but if we line up and afford them too much respect, they''ll start turning on the style in front of their own fans.

Therefore Brap will go for 4-4-2 with all the usual suspects, a left winger on the right wing and a right winger on the left wing [:S]

---------------------------Marshall-----------------------------Otsemobor--Shackell--Leijer--Clingan--Doherty--Bertrand-----------Gow-------------Russell------------Lappin------------------------------------Cureton---------------------------

Go for it lads! 

When can their glory fade?
O the wild charge they made!
All the world wondered.
Honor the charge they made,
Honor the Canary Lightweights Brigade,
       Noble six-teen........

Marshall

Semmy        Doc     Shackell      Drury

Gow         Clingan   Russel      Bertrand

Cody    Mooney   

Subs: Nelson, Lee, Leijer, Smith, Daley                        

We could go with TWO keepers thyat should give us a good chance of a clean sheet and then stick the rest up front!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because Otsemobor is so shit at RB and never goes forward, maybe he will at RM.

Marshall

Leijer       Doc               Shackell             Bertrand

Otsemobor    Russell           Clingan        Gow

McDonald          Lee

Cant see point in having defenders on bench as Otsemobor can cover, plus we need to win, hence attacking bench

Mooney (bring him on if loosing at half time )

Carney

Daley

Cureton

Lappin

On a more serious note I would go for-------------------Marshall---------------------Otsemobor--Doherty--Shackell--Bertrand-----Gow------Clingan----Russell----Lappin------------------Lee-----McDonald-----------Subs: Nelson, Leijer, Carney, Daley, MooneyI think we might see Mooney on the right though and Gow on the left. Lappin on the bench

we might as well go

Marshall

doc Shack

Cligan

Croft Gow Rusty Lappin

Mooney Lee MacDonald

play Croft even if hes injured, better than Carney. we might as well lose 5-4 rather than 1-0 or have a draw, if we lose or Draw Barnsley will obviously lose as well, but if we win, Barnsley, well they will win, its how its going to go im afraid

There are reports on the Newsnow site that Shacks has a hamstring problem which will keep him out of tomorrow''s game - sorry to be a party pooper.........

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]On a more serious note I would go for-------------------Marshall---------------------Otsemobor--Doherty--Shackell--Bertrand-----Gow------Clingan----Russell----Lappin------------------Lee-----McDonald-----------Subs: Nelson, Leijer, Carney, Daley, MooneyI think we might see Mooney on the right though and Gow on the left. Lappin on the bench

[/quote]I go with your choice Mr B. If Shacks is out - a big blow - Leijer would fill in. I favour Lee over Mooney simply because he probably wants to stay at Norwich more than Mooney.  Might have Drury instead of Carney on the bench (for much the same reason) which would enable Bertrand to push up if necessary. But I think we need someone like Lappin for those dead ball situations and for getting a few more balls into the box. I wondered if Cody Mac might go to the right and swap with Gow - but maybe a risk in such a crucial game. All very well preaching all out attack - concede an early goal and we in the mire. I am sure it will all work out OK......

Well that just worked out fine and dandy didn''t it? What a bunch of bottlers.

I''ve said it elsewhere and I''ll say it here. The management team are Spineless, Clueless and Worthless. Get out now, and take the board with you.