Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

the game that broke the season?

every season you can pick one match and say "thats the wone that made/broke the season"

for all of you which was the game that did for us?

for me it was Coventry at home.. watching a pretty average championship side tear us asunder defendivley and score 2 very easy goals was the first time i seriously started to to think about relegation, it was the bottom falling out of our season and as the weeks went on i accepted it and now its just happened.

jas :)

Bristol at home, nothing went our way that day and it felt like it was going to be the case for the rest of the season

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

every season you can pick one match and say "thats the wone that made/broke the season"

for all of you which was the game that did for us?

for me it was Coventry at home.. watching a pretty average championship side tear us asunder defendivley and score 2 very easy goals was the first time i seriously started to to think about relegation, it was the bottom falling out of our season and as the weeks went on i accepted it and now its just happened.

jas :)

[/quote]

For me it was the Southampton game. We were on a roll and gave up a 2 goal lead at half time.

Southampton at home. For me the turning point.

any of the 24 matches that we lost to be honest.  although if you have to be specific it''s got to be soton at home and shef wed at home

Swansea at home was a joke. The one that did it for me was Sheff Wed at home. We simply weren''t good enough against a mediocre Championship side.