Sign in to follow this  
Lincs CR

Are we good enough to STAY in League One?

Genuine question, as I know VERY little about League One, the playing style of the teams that have been in the league for years, how fast paced it is, or how physical the matches are. What''s the league all about?

I know we have a massive problem with our squad and are going to have to rebuild. Assuming we keep some players, i.e. Lee, McDonald, Russell, Doc, Lappin, Drury... do we have what it takes or is this just the start of a horrible downward spiral?

you live in Lincoln.. ask some imps fans what league 1 is like.

its physical, not all "hoofball" as some teams can play a bit,. there isn''t much pace in the league and people like Cody will revel in it.. however, we need to be able to give as good as we get physically and we have never been able to do that.

Lesser teams will be kicking us all over the place and fairly sharp at set pieces to get goals.

if Dejan plays for us again he will revel in it, Players like Drury will bottle it weekly.

jas :)

Ask yourself this if we were playing a league1 team today would you fancy our chances? I wouldn''t

There''s no way you''ll be fighting off relegation again, the league is dross. Few changes in your squad and you''ll be play-offs, minimum.