Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Delia and MWJ on radio Norfolk in a few minutes...

Well here we go, more excuses.We tried our best, and we''ll do our best in the future.What a load of balls.

I''m only just recovering from Gunn saying it was his fault that we got relegated but that he wants the managers job next season.!

MWJ and Delia aren''t improving my mood. Brave little Norwich will keep trying next season!

[quote user="Bayve Desleigh"]

She''s spouting uttler irrelevant crap about football being corrupt by money!!?

Just go!

[/quote]

Quoted for truth

Well at least MWJ was a bit more honest.Hopefully his final words signal some kind of change.F*****G UNBELIEVABLE.

Usual balls again about strategy and finding funds from MWJ.

Delia trying to blame money in football rather than the boards incompetance at Norwich. Sorry love, money is ruining football but its here to stay. Now sell up and sod off.

She knows crap all they waist money, need more cody''s fine but he is unexperienced we need to get some decent experienced players in to play some decent football that they can then train the younger players she dont know what shes on about! just keep making you hummous love and cooking your cakes stay in the kitchen at least we will be the best leauge one club for pies ! makes me sick!

> Disappointed but "did grieving after Reading"> Feels players buckled under the pressure> MWJ - "at least we didn''t do a Fulham">

Next step - board meeting Wednesday - flannel flannel blah blah - into

the summer with a strategy suited to League One and "do the best we

possibly can"(zero confidence in that answer)> DS - "when

you say what are you going to do about it, someone has to do something

about football - money money money rules and if you are not in the

Premier league, it''s a real struggle - if people only knew the struggle

it is... we struggle on with enthusiasm but I hope things will get

better for football as a whole, but we need a miracle, not just in

Norwich"> DS - "hoping we can get a team with a few more Cody McDonalds in it who want to play for Norwich"> MWJ - "expects great changes at the club - can''t go on in this fashion"> Board changes?  "I can''t possibly say", they both replied.Interesting.  Downbeat.  Skint.  Change due.

"someone needs to do something about football" no Delia.. dont pass the bloody buck and defelct from your shortcomings.

this is YOUR fault, trying to say "these things happen" or "its only sport" dont wash.. clueless woman go now!

jas :)