Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Canary Call...

[quote user="thebigfeller"][quote user="Rupethebear"]

Sorry guys he got my name wrong, after calling me Shaun and Robert, its actually Rupert, but I will have the pint, cheers!!

[/quote]

Rupert - bit of a misunderstanding here mate. I heard him call you "Shaun" too. I''m Shaun (no, I''m Spartacus!), and you were on immediately before me! Good call by the way.

[/quote]

Hey no worries, didn''t realise what a popular name it was!! I was the first caller but sorry didn''t hear any more as I was on the M1 and no signal for radio Norfolk.

15% or 20% is irrelevent says Ann. well all I can presume she has too muc money! most of us strive hard at work(harder than the players do anyway) Ann''s rich husband probably pays for her ticket anyway. I WILL be keeping my return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ann, you are typical of Norwich fans...clueless. Until we know whats happening from the board meeting why give them more money to waist. Well said Richard who said it how it should be said....!!

Will we take 15 or 20% off Doncasters wages...?

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

Sorry Shaun, but if you''re not yet qualified to pm on the Pink "un forum you are certyainly not ready to lead a revolution of what needs to happen at NCFC. [:D][:D][:D]

[/quote]

Hehehe! I was thinking that when writing it, to be honest! Is it a post count thing then?

Did I hear aright??

A caller who says he overheard Delia saying they were going to have "the best going down party ever"???!!

Tell me my ears need syringing please . . .

[quote user="canary cherub "]

Did I hear aright??

A caller who says he overheard Delia saying they were going to have "the best going down party ever"???!!

Tell me my ears need syringing please . . .

[/quote]

Christ - it is getting worse. talk about fiddling while Rome burns.