Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Canary Call...

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Shaun, come on down!  I''ll buy you a pint for that call alone.

[/quote]I trust that was TheBigFeller?

Hit the nail on the head. Anyone on here who supports this board take your head out of your backside and open your eyes.

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Shaun, come on down!  I''ll buy you a pint for that call alone.

[/quote]

I trust that was TheBigFeller?
[/quote]

It certainly was! Thanks guys. On Monday, I felt grief and upset. Today, in common with many on here I hope, I just feel anger and disgust.

[quote user="thebigfeller"]

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Shaun, come on down!  I''ll buy you a pint for that call alone.

[/quote]

I trust that was TheBigFeller?
[/quote]

It certainly was! Thanks guys. On Monday, I felt grief and upset. Today, in common with many on here I hope, I just feel anger and disgust.

[/quote]

good call Shaun, and i agreed with you... time for Delia to go NOW. find a bloody buyer in Dubai, a dodgy arms deling terrorist from the middle east, a market stall owner or a bloke off the street.. anyone!

jas :)

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

And to think we were being told by people on this forum that the negative anti-boarders were in the minority. Not from what I can hear.

[/quote]

It''s sad, but it''s taken relegation to open the eyes of many fans to a few home truths.

Oh, who''s this old cock just come on: "I think that''s a disgrace what them supporters were doing, Neil.  Why weren''t Drury playing at left back?"

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Oh, who''s this old cock just come on: "I think that''s a disgrace what them supporters were doing, Neil.  Why weren''t Drury playing at left back?"

[/quote]Is he injured Nail?

[/quote]I trust that was TheBigFeller?[/quote]

[/quote]Shaun,I think you need to get yourself appointed to the head of some organisation and go at this lot directly. Kathy from the NCISA contacted me about getting more involved because she thought I had the ability to communicate thoughts clearly, when speaking in public –  especially against The Doomcaster and Delia. Well mate, I think you should takeover at the top table there, or start your own group, as you seem to be able to communicate perfectly what everybody else is feeling.PM me if you want to get something started… I feel someone like you is needed to start the revolution!

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="thebigfeller"]

[/quote]I trust that was TheBigFeller?[/quote]

[/quote]Shaun,I think you need to get yourself appointed to the head of some organisation and go at this lot directly. Kathy from the NCISA contacted me about getting more involved because she thought I had the ability to communicate thoughts clearly, when speaking in public –  especially against The Doomcaster and Delia. Well mate, I think you should takeover at the top table there, or start your own group, as you seem to be able to communicate perfectly what everybody else is feeling.PM me if you want to get something started… I feel someone like you is needed to start the revolution![/quote]

Hear! Hear!

Who''t this idiot?

"We haven''t had good players since Worthy was here. We used to have Carl Robinson and Jim Brennan"

He could have used better examples there! Idiot!

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]
Shaun,

I think you need to get yourself appointed to the head of some organisation and go at this lot directly.

Kathy from the NCISA contacted me about getting more involved because she thought I had the ability to communicate thoughts clearly, when speaking in public –  especially against The Doomcaster and Delia. Well mate, I think you should takeover at the top table there, or start your own group, as you seem to be able to communicate perfectly what everybody else is feeling.

PM me if you want to get something started… I feel someone like you is needed to start the revolution!
[/quote]

Andy, I know exactly where you''re coming from - but there''s nothing to be gained from creating a separate, more militant organisation. For the fans to force change, we have to be united: that means working through NCISA, who simply must toughen their stance massively now. I would very much like to be involved in some way: unfortunately, I''m skint, have no car, and am based in Oxfordshire! But I''ll do my best regardless. This state of affairs cannot stand, and if the board won''t change, it''s up to us to change them.

Neil saying we were not in the worst three in the the league.

Sorry Neil, but you don''t lose 24 games through bad luck and poor Ref''s.

The writing has been on the wall for three years and nothing was done to change things (but you can get a nice burger in Yellows).

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]Neil thinks we have a good squad. FAIL!!![/quote]The problem was we didn''t have a squad at all. It''s just been a revolving door of temporary loans. It''s like we are some kind of work experience location.

[quote user="Hoolahoop"]

Who''t this idiot?

"We haven''t had good players since Worthy was here. We used to have Carl Robinson and Jim Brennan"

[/quote]

Could of used even better players such as Troy Archibald-Henville[;)]

[quote user="ricardo"]

Neil saying we were not in the worst three in the the league.

Sorry Neil, but you don''t lose 24 games through bad luck and poor Ref''s.

The writing has been on the wall for three years and nothing was done to change things (but you can get a nice burger in Yellows).

[/quote]

agreed.

Neil Adams is a prat! we finished n the bottom 3 because or players are WORSE than the other players in this division.... we are relegated because we are rubbish.

jas :)

[quote user="Norwich74"][quote user="Hoolahoop"]

Who''t this idiot?

[/quote]

Could of used even better players such as Troy Archibald-Henville[;)]
[/quote]

Cleared one off the line for promotion winning Exeter yesterday ;-)

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]Shaun,I think you need to get yourself appointed to the head of some organisation and go at this lot directly. Kathy from the NCISA contacted me about getting more involved because she thought I had the ability to communicate thoughts clearly, when speaking in public –  especially against The Doomcaster and Delia. Well mate, I think you should takeover at the top table there, or start your own group, as you seem to be able to communicate perfectly what everybody else is feeling.PM me if you want to get something started… I feel someone like you is needed to start the revolution![/quote]

Andy, I know exactly where you''re coming from - but there''s nothing to be gained from creating a separate, more militant organisation. For the fans to force change, we have to be united: that means working through NCISA, who simply must toughen their stance massively now. I would very much like to be involved in some way: unfortunately, I''m skint, have no car, and am based in Oxfordshire! But I''ll do my best regardless. This state of affairs cannot stand, and if the board won''t change, it''s up to us to change them.

[/quote]Well, lets do it through the NCISA then… like I said, still think you or someone like you is needed to get some momentum going. PM me if you want a chat about things… I''m sure the NCISA can stand you a train fare here and back (or if they can''t I will… it can be my contribution to the start of something!)

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]Well, lets do it through the NCISA then… like I said, still think you or someone like you is needed to get some momentum going. PM me if you want a chat about things… I''m sure the NCISA can stand you a train fare here and back (or if they can''t I will… it can be my contribution to the start of something!)
[/quote]

Andy - how do I send a PM on here? Can you email me? I''m at shaunlawson2006@gmail.com. Oh, and by the way: the guy who was just on Canary Call - who posts on the Wrath as Mr Creosote or Bryan Salad Surgery - must be involved in some way. He was magnificent: I''ve never heard a better call on there.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Shaun, come on down!  I''ll buy you a pint for that call alone.

[/quote]

Sorry guys he got my name wrong, after calling me Shaun and Robert, its actually Rupert, but I will have the pint, cheers!!

[quote user="Rupethebear"]

[/quote]

Sorry guys he got my name wrong, after calling me Shaun and Robert, its actually Rupert, but I will have the pint, cheers!!

[/quote]

[B]

[quote user="Rupethebear"]

[/quote]

Rupert - bit of a misunderstanding here mate. I heard him call you "Shaun" too. I''m Shaun (no, I''m Spartacus!), and you were on immediately before me! Good call by the way.

[/quote]spot on with every word he spoke...i will also buy you a pint [B]

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]Well, lets do it through the NCISA then… like I said, still think you or someone like you is needed to get some momentum going. PM me if you want a chat about things… I''m sure the NCISA can stand you a train fare here and back (or if they can''t I will… it can be my contribution to the start of something!)
[/quote]

Andy - how do I send a PM on here? Can you email me? I''m at shaunlawson2006@gmail.com. Oh, and by the way: the guy who was just on Canary Call - who posts on the Wrath as Mr Creosote or Bryan Salad Surgery - must be involved in some way. He was magnificent: I''ve never heard a better call on there.

[/quote]

Sorry Shaun, but if you''re not yet qualified to pm on the Pink "un forum you are certyainly not ready to lead a revolution of what needs to happen at NCFC. [:D][:D][:D]