Sign in to follow this  
ncfcstar

Norwich Fans At The Final Whistle

I just want to say how disgusted I am at the fans yet again cheering the players at the final whistle.  They don''t deserve our applause, and I was shocked when I saw this on SSN.  Just unbelievable.

Yep but there were alot of sack the board and your not fit to wear the shirt chants as well

[quote user="ncfcstar"]I just want to say how disgusted I am at the fans yet again cheering the players at the final whistle.  They don''t deserve our applause, and I was shocked when I saw this on SSN.  Just unbelievable.
[/quote]

One word sums up "Delias Barmy Army"

MORONS!!!

[quote user="canari francais"]Spot on Star. The people who did this are absolute morons.[/quote]

Yep and the sad thing is, they actually think they are being loyal supporters by appluading the players efforts!

Atleast they got some anti board chants in there, anyone got any news on what''s gone on at carrow road where the beam back is being held?...

I posted on my blog... defeat at Charlton shows heart in the stands but none on the pitch http://tinyurl.com/ctrxzyI was shocked anyone stayed after the reading game for the "lap of honour".

I applauded the canary caller who said he can''t see why people say they will support this club whatever league they are in. I understand people follow the club but I don''t understand why fans will just put up with anything. I''ll applaud the players when they deserve it not just because they wear the shirt!

[quote user="ncfcstar"]I just want to say how disgusted I am at the fans yet again cheering the players at the final whistle.  They don''t deserve our applause, and I was shocked when I saw this on SSN.  Just unbelievable.[/quote]but they seem to be in the majority, which is somewhat more worrying.

Says it all.......They sold their souls to follow a tv celebrity and then the football became irrelevant.

Sheep.....

You can''t have it both ways- we are proud to say we get 25000 fans every game but it is this blind support that gets us those figures.I didn''t like seeing that acceptance today but which would we rather have, smaller gates or blind support?