Sign in to follow this  
Rupethebear

Off to Charlton without a Ticket

How many are going without tickets, how many will be in the Charlton end?

Just in case anybody has now got bird flu and can not make it please let me know and I will buy your ticket!!

Rupert 01604 882952

It would really make sense if someone went onto Charlton''s main fan site (Have they got one?) and encourage them to buy tickets as they are bound to be able to flog them on to our hopeful travellers (at face value of course!)

If your going without a ticket then you are just as bad as all the liverpool fans that went without one, 20 years ago , just recently .

[quote user="delboycanary"]If your going without a ticket then you are just as bad as all the liverpool fans that went without one, 20 years ago , just recently .[/quote]Hardly. The Liverpool fans forced their way in without tickets causing massive overcrowding. This chap (and a few others I presume) are making their way down to a ground that is going to be half empty, in the hope of purchasing a ticket.Idiot.

Get your facts right the Liverpool fans were let in by the Police when they arrived late for the game. Yes some of them probably did not have tickets, but they did not Force their way in. Are you saying our fans turning up for todays match without a ticket would not try and get in if the gates were opened to let fans in. Oh of course not, get real.

Sorry mate, I paid for mine, got a Charlton fan to buy it and I had a seat, what''s the problem......wish I hadn''t bothered, left after the 3rd goal!