Sign in to follow this  
JF

Delia now on norfolk

[quote user="Felixfan"]I thought she was very dignified and told it how it was.[/quote]

that''s because you''re mental, as all of your suck up to the Board posts have demonstrated.

[quote user="Felixfan"]I thought she was very dignified and told it how it was.[/quote]HAHAHAHAHAHA come off it mate.  She didn''t say sorry to the fans, and moaned that football is all about money now, well it''s time to get out then Delia.

[quote user="Felixfan"]I thought she was very dignified and told it how it was.[/quote]

are you bloody for real!!!!!!! she didnt say what we wanted to hear but tried to deflect everything Goreham asked her with rambled Crap!

jas :)

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]She hasnt got a clue no wonder she has killed this club.
[/quote]

Totally agree. If there was any ever doubt about how the club has ended up in this mess listening to that drivel tells the whole story. It''s been said many times before - well meaning amateurs who simply do not have a clue. Their biggest problem is that they do not know when to quit. Their shares are worth NOTHING and the sooner they realise this the better.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

that''s because you''re mental, as all of your suck up to the Board posts have demonstrated.

[/quote]First time i''ve laughed this afternoon - thanks barclay boy.You are obviously a loon felixfan.

fantastic performance Delia, not a word about selling up or new of investment. every word illustrated that she has NO INTENTION of selling up and shipping out. For those who didn''t hear it she was moaning about how much football costs these days, and that "something has to be done about it for the sake of football"  How about the sake of NCFC?

Oh and we can also look forward to getting in some more Cody McDonald''s next season, which translates to whichever poor mug is put in charge next year having to shop in the non-league for new players.

the only interesting point was Wynn-Jones saying that at the Board meeting on Wednesday significant changes would have to happen. For that I read bye bye Doncaster and Gunn having to step down.

[quote user="Felixfan"]I thought she was very dignified and told it how it was.[/quote]Do you seriously believe that? She might have remained calm, but if she had any dignity she would have made some reference to the amazing support her cr*p team gets through thick and thin. She was already preparing her get-out of jail clause with her money, money, money comments. She doesn''t know to tell it how it was… she has no idea!

Its clear she is trying to run a crusade against the nasties of football money - "football needs a miracle not norwich" - in principle she is right BUT we cannot fight an impossible tide of tv money and therefore she has to accept that its her and her boards niavity that have taken us to where we are today - we need owners who are ready to compete at the highest level not non league football because if we allow her to continue thats where we are going.

Oh Christ - she''s now on Sky TV. Please God help us - she''s now saying she will do everything we can for our supporters. Thanks you''ve already done so much....

I would be quite happy with a change of board, but it will not come about by protests or slanging matches. All that will do is set fan against fan and send the team down further. There is a need for new investment and until that can be found we are stuck with the board we have.

fantastic performance Delia, not a word about selling up or new of investment. every word illustrated that she has NO INTENTION of selling up and shipping out. For those who didn''t hear it she was moaning about how much football costs these days, and that "something has to be done about it for the sake of football"  How about the sake of NCFC?

Oh and we can also look forward to getting in some more Cody McDonald''s next season, which translates to whichever poor mug is put in charge next year having to shop in the non-league for new players.

the only interesting point was Wynn-Jones saying that at the Board meeting on Wednesday significant changes would have to happen. For that I read bye bye Doncaster and Gunn having to step down.

[/quote]

You''re hoping aren''t you Barclay_Boy? The only changes this board will make are those that are forced on them. They are incapable of making any positive decision. They will listen to the tripe that Doncaster reels out and follow his lead.

Cue little of any significance after Wednesday, only confirmation of the impending departures of Croft and Clingan. Following this will be two months of very little at all whilst "everyone is on holiday".

best thing she said on Sky Sports News was that she would be happy to step aside

[quote user="Flinty"]best thing she said on Sky Sports News was that she would be happy to step aside
[/quote]

yep, as long as someone is prepared to stump up 56 million quid for a 3rd division club. Bargain.....

She seemed very bereft of ideas. We all know that we don''t have big money but that''s where you have to be clever with appointments and we''ve certainly not been that. We''ve been far too predictable.

[quote user="Felixfan"]I would be quite happy with a change of board, but it will not come about by protests or slanging matches. All that will do is set fan against fan and send the team down further. There is a need for new investment and until that can be found we are stuck with the board we have.[/quote]

The problem is that the current majority shareholders kid themselves that things aren''t that bad and they surround themselves with people who perpetuate this myth. The result is that they still believe that their shares are worth £30 each and that they ''deserve'' a return on their investment.

It is the ordinary fans who have seen the sorry dismanting of our club over the past four years that need to let them know differently. Sitting by and trusting them to make the right decisions is not an option. We have been doing that for years now and been treated like gullible mugs because we have not spoken out.

Awwwwwwwww bless.

Jesus Christ almighty!..............

[quote user="Glutton for Punishment"]

[quote user="Felixfan"]I would be quite happy with a change of board, but it will not come about by protests or slanging matches. All that will do is set fan against fan and send the team down further. There is a need for new investment and until that can be found we are stuck with the board we have.[/quote]

The problem is that the current majority shareholders kid themselves that things aren''t that bad and they surround themselves with people who perpetuate this myth. The result is that they still believe that their shares are worth £30 each and that they ''deserve'' a return on their investment.

It is the ordinary fans who have seen the sorry dismanting of our club over the past four years that need to let them know differently. Sitting by and trusting them to make the right decisions is not an option. We have been doing that for years now and been treated like gullible mugs because we have not spoken out.

[/quote]

spot on!

jas :)

I''m disgusted by her and MWJ''s reaction. Not a single bit of remorse from either of them. Delia''s response was to dismiss the whole thing because there''s too much money about. Utter crap that just won''t wash anymore. Delia and the board, this has happened on YOUR watch. You are an absolute disgrace.

I can''t recall NCFC or Delia returning the parachute payments or complaining about them when we were relegated even though other clubs in the championship still out performed us. Until we get our own house keeping in order and stop wasiting money on agents fees and selling players out of contract (Croft),paying off contracts of bad managers (Roeder and Grant and paying off Worthington),buying un wanted assets we will always struggle with finances.

Perhaps reduce Doncasters wage slightly or even better get rid of it and get players who will earn their money or play for the shirt and we will be moving in the right direction.

Todays interview summed up the problem really. She had resigned herself to relegation after monday and didnt seem to have any positive ideas on a way forward. Not only does team lack leadership, but the whole club lacks leadership and positive direction. The fact that they seemed so unpositive worries me alot as they must have been aware this could be a likely outcome months ago. I for one feel that Delia has always had the best interests of the club at heart, just that a series of colossally bad decisions by  her and the board on timing of sackings and bad recruitment have ultimately been the cause of our fall. No thank you for the fans was pretty poor too.

As per, anything she or fatso husband had to say was about as much use as tits on a stickleback.

Just back, a disgrace! Until today I really disliked Delia Smith and her pet Board, now I hate, detest and loathe them! I thought her radio interview was shocking, not a hint of an apology, or of accepting anykind of responsibility. It was just the same old chant of how its Football in general thats rotten! Well sorry Delia but we have all known that for years and to keep playing at being a noble ostrich is doing OUR club no favours at all. Piss off and take your crusade elsewhere!

I couldn''t agree more. I''m so angry at Delia and her merry band of half-wits and sychophants. It''s not your club love, it''s our club. Power has gone to her head. She has treated good people terribly for years and all the awful decisions she has made is killing our club. She blames the players on TV. Yep, they were terribly but we all knew there was going to be no miracle performance today. They are not good enough. That''s waht happens when you don''t have a plan, when you have no ambition and you loan third rate players just to survive. If you settle for mid-table you end up going down. Truth is we have not been good enough for years. And the buck stops at Delia and her atrociuos ''leadership''. Please everyone, we need to get rid of this lot like we did with Chase or things could get even worse. OTBC

Basically... she said "Well that''s sport... ups and downs", and "I''ve been a fan since 1969". SIGH, how out of touch is this woman...

[/quote]

That probably means that the Academy will go, our better players will be sold and the Board will try to find other ways of getting more blood out of the stone.

I pray that this Board goes soon and that we get in a Board that knows what it''s doing; sadly, I can''t see this happening any time soon.