Sign in to follow this  
pete

Sorry Cody not the answer to Div 1

Lightweight Cody will not get the goals next season.  Looks like a number of years in the wilderness.

...But then again maybe he will??

Or did u get that from your crystal ball?

[quote user="pete"]Lightweight Cody will not get the goals next season.  Looks like a number of years in the wilderness.[/quote]

I think that Cody will do great job in League One, he doesnt need to be heavyweight if hes the fastest player on the pitch. For me, he is our next Craig Bellamy.

[quote user="ryan85k"]

[quote user="pete"]Lightweight Cody will not get the goals next season.  Looks like a number of years in the wilderness.[/quote]

I think that Cody will do great job in League One, he doesnt need to be heavyweight if hes the fastest player on the pitch. For me, he is our next Craig Bellamy.

[/quote]

Exactly! ;)

Hes what he is a non league player , and hearing the cook say we need more like him next season means we will be weaker than most people even dreamed off , another season of struggle ahead.

The center backs are all physical and slow. You play a big man to battle with them (Alan Lee?) and then have a quick player to get round the back of them. I don''t see why Cody can''t be the quick player, I reckon he''ll get 20 goals next season.

[quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote]

so always injured and sold on a promise of money that we never actually get?

jas :)

Have you seen the top three strikers in league one this year?

Rickie Lambert is 6.2 andonly weighs 12 stone

Simon Cox is only 5.11 and weighs 11 stone

Jermaine Beckford is 6.2 and weighs 13 stone

Cody Mcdonald is 5.10 and weighs 11 stone.

They are all older and I would say slower then Cody. I don''t see any reason why League one isn''t the perfect platform for him.

And he clearly has the strength, most of his goals for Torquay where beating defenders with pass and power

25 goals next season no problems

[quote user="Jonnyboy"]

Have you seen the top three strikers in league one this year?

Rickie Lambert is 6.2 andonly weighs 12 stone

Simon Cox is only 5.11 and weighs 11 stone

Jermaine Beckford is 6.2 and weighs 13 stone

Cody Mcdonald is 5.10 and weighs 11 stone.

They are all older and I would say slower then Cody. I don''t see any reason why League one isn''t the perfect platform for him.

And he clearly has the strength, most of his goals for Torquay where beating defenders with pass and power

25 goals next season no problems

[/quote]

Hes never played for Torquay you muppet! 

Although your right, he could do a good job..... as long as he has a decent strike partner and a half decent midfield. Huckerby would be a start.