Sign in to follow this  
RobbieLePop

Commiserations

A club of your size being relegated to the third tier is always that little bit harder to take due to the levels of expectation, so commiserations on what has turned out to be an awful end to the season for your lot.With Leicester, Peterbrough and probably Leeds joining them all coming up, it makes your task of bouncing back straight away that little bit easier. League One is dross, don''t let people tell you it isn''t. Provided you can clear the deadwood and get some fire into the team you should be there abouts in 12 months time.Hope for your sake Delia does the right thing and relieves Gunn of his position before resigning herself. That way you might not have to spend the same amount of time in the third tier as we did.As low as you''re all feeling now, try and realise that the team you love will still be there next season and you can still (try to) enjoy your Saturday afternoons. The club that finished directly below you can''t guaranteed that as yet.Good luck and all the best in the future.

[quote]Provided you can clear the deadwood and get some fire into the team you should be there abouts in 12 months time.[/quote]

This is where the plan falls down. We don''t have any money (or ambition)

[quote]As low as you''re all feeling now, try and realise that the team you love will still be there next season[/quote]

Half of it isn''t ours. They played their last game for us today.

[quote user="RobbieLePop"]A club of your size being relegated to the third tier is always that little bit harder to take due to the levels of expectation, so commiserations on what has turned out to be an awful end to the season for your lot.With Leicester, Peterbrough and probably Leeds joining them all coming up, it makes your task of bouncing back straight away that little bit easier. League One is dross, don''t let people tell you it isn''t. Provided you can clear the deadwood and get some fire into the team you should be there abouts in 12 months time.Hope for your sake Delia does the right thing and relieves Gunn of his position before resigning herself. That way you might not have to spend the same amount of time in the third tier as we did.As low as you''re all feeling now, try and realise that the team you love will still be there next season and you can still (try to) enjoy your Saturday afternoons. The club that finished directly below you can''t guaranteed that as yet.Good luck and all the best in the future.

[/quote]Cheer for that. I think you''re right about Delia and Gunn.Sadly I fear things could get very messy this summer. The owners/board of directors will need to be forced out. It won''t be pretty.

Sorry guys - I was really hoping that Argyle could help you out this season but, as usual this season, we just never turned up. Barnsley were p*ss poor but, once again, we were even worse. Thankfully, it didn''t matter in the end for you but I have an awful feeling that it will be us in your position this time next year if Sturrock stays and there are aren''t some serious changes taking place at Home Park over the summer. Good luck for next season boys![Y]

[quote user="sebanelli"]Sorry guys - I was really hoping that Argyle could help you out this season but, as usual this season, we just never turned up. Barnsley were p*ss poor but, once again, we were even worse. Thankfully, it didn''t matter in the end for you but I have an awful feeling that it will be us in your position this time next year if Sturrock stays and there are aren''t some serious changes taking place at Home Park over the summer. Good luck for next season boys![Y][/quote]Thanks to both of you two. Good luck in the Championship next season. [:)]