Sign in to follow this  
canarycaller

Get a Perspective

Seriously some of the people here really need to look at themselves and get a perspective on matters. Listening to canary call shortly after the match there was someone who said that norwich being relegated was like losing a family member, It''s not, nowhere near. Anybody who takes this view is sadly misguided and really needs to sort their life out. Your life should not be overly impacted by a football club being relegated and it is a sad state of affairs if it is. I can understand some being saddened but ''losing a family member''?!

[quote user="canarycaller"]Seriously some of the people here really need to look at themselves and get a perspective on matters. Listening to canary call shortly after the match there was someone who said that norwich being relegated was like losing a family member, It''s not, nowhere near. Anybody who takes this view is sadly misguided and really needs to sort their life out. Your life should not be overly impacted by a football club being relegated and it is a sad state of affairs if it is. I can understand some being saddened but ''losing a family member''?!
[/quote]

The bloke who said it was quite clearly a dick and has probably  never lost a family member. I lost my brother nearly 5 years ago and it still hurts more to this day than norwich being relegated!