Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

If Delia means what she says

on the article on the official site, at least they know that its all going wrong, i just dont see what they can do that will help apart from sell, which isnt as easy as it sounds

now the value of the club has gone down , she has to be realistic of what she would sell it for .

its to little too late for her to say that , she should have stepped aside along time ago ,

To sell you first have to find a buyer with the right money who wants what you are actually selling. This is like trying to sell someone a 1993 Austin Maestro with 150,000 miles on the clock, riddled with rust, and the big end gone for £12,500. Well I suppose there may be a mug who would buy it.

so if it''s a myth, can anyone name someone that wants to buy the club? Cullum? He has actually said that he doesn''t want to! So, who are all these buyers that delia is keeping at bay?

On the flip side mr. killington...can you honestly say that Delia has done enough to find a buyer?Oh yea she hired keith harris to find us investment - would that be the same keith harris who at the same time was looking for new investment for Cardiff City fc?

[quote user="CT "]On the flip side mr. killington...

can you honestly say that Delia has done enough to find a buyer?

Oh yea she hired keith harris to find us investment - would that be the same keith harris who at the same time was looking for new investment for Cardiff City fc?
[/quote]

The Club will be even less attractive now that we''re in Div 3. Which means that, rather like someone with a house in negative equity, the Cook can''t afford to sell.

And, despite your inference to the contrary, CT, it would appear that there is nobody waiting in the wings to buy her out.

I didn''t say anything about delias attempts to find new investment. I just asked who the people were who want to buy the club. Apparently, alot of fans say she is standing in the way. If that is the case, who is she standing in the way of?