Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

GREAT IDEA FOR A PROTEST NOW AT CARROW ROAD....

everyone but some flowers and tie them to the norwich city gates at the top of carrow road. mine will say R.I.P.

our club has died and i need to mourn....who is with me? i will happilly stand there and mourn with you.

see you there???

i''m too tight to buy some flowers i''ll just set fire to yours instead!!

speaking of being tight - season ticket holders remember that you have to claim your season ticket discount for next yr, assuming you''re still gonna go!

[quote user="San Miguel"]

i''m too tight to buy some flowers i''ll just set fire to yours instead!!

speaking of being tight - season ticket holders remember that you have to claim your season ticket discount for next yr, assuming you''re still gonna go!

[/quote]

How about a big bunch of Garlic on the boardroom door  

[quote user="glove1"]

everyone but some flowers and tie them to the norwich city gates at the top of carrow road. mine will say R.I.P.

our club has died and i need to mourn....who is with me? i will happilly stand there and mourn with you.

see you there???

[/quote]

i kept to my word and mourned on carrow road this afternoon where a few years ago i was celebrating us being champions. i am pleased edp / evening news saw my sole protest of flowers taped to the canary badge with ''r.i.p.norwich city'' at the top of carrow road (near the junction on to the road) and have used the photo. there was no need to shout at an empty directors box, just quietly put some flowers on the gate to show a communial day of mourning to the 3rd tier of football. no group of 20 people surrounded by 25 police just a very sad fan dis-illusioned by his beloved club.

i bet my flowers will be gone before the open day but feel free to follow suit.

we are a loyal bunch and we will get through this but personally it helped,

CTID OTBC. 

[quote user="glove1"]

see you there???

[/quote]To be fair it''s a smart idea,  a  bucket load of flowers piling up would make a point.

[quote user="San Miguel"]

season ticket holders remember that you have to claim your season ticket discount for next yr, assuming you''re still gonna go!

[/quote]

I thought that this was automatically refunded...where does it say we have to claim it back?