Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

A new spellcast for Nigel Boy!

I feel compelled to inform my poster pals on here, that at great personal risk to my own safety and wallet, last night, I cast a new spell over our ''Nigel Boy''.

For the unenlightened and more sceptical amongst you, tis called a glamour enchantment (No, its nothing to do with page 3!) and it simply means when Nigel asks for more cash in January, Delia and her tight fisted board will be powerless to resist his reasonable demands!.

Alone in my cold and damp dungeon , I summoned forth dark and evil forces to implement this spell, and was warned by them, that it could back fire on me!. Mrs Wiz, could well demand things of me that I could not refuse, and with Christmas coming that''s a terrifying prospect for me!!.

The things I do for this club. 

Yes, there will be those amongst you who will try and ridicule me, taunts of Harry Potter (Already been used 100 times and more) will flow. But if that Doyen and master of the ''''putdown'' Yankee Canary can''t upset me, what chance have you got?.

So there you are, we will know come january if my spell has had any affect or not. I know my powers, but it would seem some of you still doubt me, shame on you.

PS. to preempt attacks from certain quarters on here, please read ''Necromancer'' a story of dark magic and murder. Thats correct, it was written by a vicar!!. 

PPS. ''HE'' will come!. 

As long as HE isnt Harewood! - and could this have been part of the sorry for Nige post? This could be the third in the Cash from the board trilogy starring the all conquering 1st Wiz against the evil doer Doomcaster...OTBC

[quote]As long as HE isnt Harewood! - and could this have been part of the sorry for Nige post? This could be the third in the Cash from the board trilogy starring the all conquering 1st Wiz against the evi...[/quote]

Now there''s the title of a new novel if I ever heard one, ''Doomcasters Lament''.

It could even be bigger than ''Lord Of The Rings'' I tell you, with the evil wizard Munbias the mottled and the foxy witch Deliastie the deadly, getting up to no good.

Cheers Zipper.

Now where''s my notebook?.  

Great news, a way to conjure cash out of thin air ......... is this the inverse of an old Chase spell?

Just hope you have a spell ready to close the hole in the balance sheet, keep the creditors at bay and cast an allure spell over our players to keep their values up. That is unless you can answer the question where is the money coming from?

In the absence of an answer to this question the first transfer I want to see come January is Sooty to come in as first choice club Wizard!

Call me a sceptic but remind us if you will how many of your spells work.

Football ones that is - not too bothered personally about frogs, toads, evil tyrants, dark lords, virgins etc

PS Keep taking the tablets. 

[quote]Call me a sceptic but remind us if you will how many of your spells work. Football ones that is - not too bothered personally about frogs, toads, evil tyrants, dark lords, virgins etc PS Keep taking...[/quote]

Virgins A.T ?  Wiz don''t use them things do you Wiz ?  Wiz ...... Wiz !

Hmmm so that''s why he keeps disappearing

[quote]Virgins A.T ? Wiz don''t use them things do you Wiz ? Wiz ...... Wiz ! Hmmm so that''s why he keeps disappearing[/quote]

He certainly seems to pull a disappearing act everytime he, or his alter ego DD, is asked to back up their statements with evidence. No point making wild comment if you can''t back them up Wizy .....

[quote]Call me a sceptic but remind us if you will how many of your spells work. Football ones that is - not too bothered personally about frogs, toads, evil tyrants, dark lords, virgins etc PS Keep taking...[/quote]

Well as you asked Ayrton Twigge. Promotion, and every single result in the play offs in Division 1 last year. Will that do for a start. Oh sceptical and shallow one!. 

Wiz

Now why did I expect you to say that. Of course it was you.

And also for good measure, surely it was you alone who condemned the Binmen to eternal cashflow problems and the added agony of play-off failure.

But I do recall various attempts to conjure up new players - where are they then??

[quote]Wiz Now why did I expect you to say that. Of course it was you. And also for good measure, surely it was you alone who condemned the Binmen to eternal cashflow problems and the added agony of play-o...[/quote]

You''re dead correct AT regarding new players. I was totally useless on that one, yes?.

But that was another aspect of magic, and not my strongest subject. Plus as most posters were aware, my balls were seriously damaged at the time!.

Well, thats my my excuse, and I''m sticking to it, so there, yar boo suck!.