Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

MATCH THREAD - Charlton v Norwich

It''s official WE ARE RELEGATED. The board and this management team are in an untenable position. They must all be gone by the time we kick off next year if not sooner.

[quote user="Pyro Pete"][quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]I just woke up (heavy student night last night).
What''s the Norwich score, are Barnsley winning?!
[/quote]

It would appear you have woken up in the 1950s.  Norwich City are now a Division 3 club.
[/quote]

So, it''s........Back To The Future! We need a scientist to get back to where we belong.

[quote user="Bordeaux Canary"]Auf wiedersehen, Championship. Let''s hope it''s a loan rather than a permanent transfer, eh?[/quote]

Don''t say that. When we were "on loan to the Endsliegh" it took us 9 years to get back to the Premiership. Can you face 9 years in League 1.

Oh and Delia Smith and the rest of the board, and every first team player bar McDonald and the youngster: FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING BUNCH OF TALENTLESS INCOMPETENT TOSSERS.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

the fans have booed the team off the field, good! sod off the lot of you!

jas :)

[/quote]Err yeah but sky sports just showed the fans applauding the team and vice versa.  Player shirts in the crowd as well

the players threw their shirts into the crowd.. should of thrown them back! if this was Turkey we''d of burnt them and thrown them back ablaze!

jas :)

Have been angry about the situation for a while but seeing Gunny ordering the players to go over to the fans after the final whistle has left me feeling a bit sad. Feel for the guy.

Gunn gets the players to face up to the away fans and give their shirts away.Shame he didn''t get them to do that when he took charge.

some of the norwich  fans on sky sports looked like they were having a bit of fun! do they even realise what''s just happened. ridiculous.

Incredible! Uncle Fester had to instruct the supposed football players to thank the supporters.

Lee definitely wants to be here next year. The first to go over to the fans. Gunny has to b***** well force some of the players to go over to the fans. Except for Lee, Cody, Smith and Lappin I f**** well hate  this team.

We confirmed today that Norwich is worst team in this league full of uninterested and very limited players.Im sure we will struggle next year too all the time.Gunn broken leg in Nottingham 15 years ago cost us so much money loosing Premiere status now again Gunn appointment seems make big role we to be at 3rd level :/

Maybe so, but I don''t think we can attract anyone else of his calibre despite his age. He''ll be ok in Div 3. There were younger players than him who were completely unprofessional today.

Today was just embarressing. No passion at all I saw on ssn aswell that the only player who initially came to clap the fans was an ex scummer in Alan Lee and then Bryan Gunn has to tell them to come over and clap. Absolute discrace and words cannot discribe the ill feelings I have towards those players right now. They are an absolute discrace and hoep they al fuck off and leave this club