Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

MATCH THREAD - Charlton v Norwich

I don''t care how much a financial shortfall we experience next season.I want the fans who travelled today to be fully reimbursed their ticket money.

At least there is now a perfect excuse to wipe out most of our ridiculous player wage bill next season and play the youngsters !!!   

Life goes on.  League 1 will help us rebuild the new squad without relying on loanees.It''s all the board fault.  Do not blame Gunny.  His record is not that bad Played 17 (before this match) Win 5 Drew 4 Lost 8 Goal scored 22 Conceded 22 

Lappin at fault for the 4th - but he should never be playing at full back....

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

4-1.... i bet Robrt Chase is Peeing himself with laughter.....

jas :)

[/quote]Robbert Chase is probably peeing himself anyway, Can''t be the youngest healthiest gentleman these days.

[quote user="Thai Canary"]Life goes on.  League 1 will help us rebuild the new squad without relying on loanees.It''s all the board fault.  Do not blame Gunny.  His record is not that bad Played 17 (before this match) Win 5 Drew 4 Lost 8 Goal scored 22 Conceded 22  [/quote]I''ve been an advocate of Gunn.But add todays result to that and the record is pretty crap.Still, I believe the damage was done before he got the job.  I''ll give him 3 months next season.

[quote user="hurricane"]Will there be anyone on canary call who stands up for the players/board/manager!!!????[/quote]

rest assured there will still be plenty of muppets subscribing to the myth that Queen Delia "saved" NCFC...

As stated before, all those who have kept sticking up for the current Board/Owners are the fans that have betrayed NCFC.

[quote user="Binky"]Lappin at fault for the 4th - but he should never be playing at full back....[/quote]No he should never be playing......

[quote user="Hardhouse44"][quote user="Binky"]Lappin at fault for the 4th - but he should never be playing at full back....
[/quote]No he should never be playing......
[/quote]

Lappin is cr*p, but out of him and Hoolahan i know which one is most likely to stay...

[quote user="WiMMiT"][quote user="Thai Canary"]
Life goes on.  League 1 will help us rebuild the new squad without relying on loanees.

It''s all the board fault.  Do not blame Gunny.  His record is not that bad

Played 17 (before this match) Win 5 Drew 4 Lost 8 Goal scored 22 Conceded 22 
[/quote]

I''ve been an advocate of Gunn.

But add todays result to that and the record is pretty crap.

Still, I believe the damage was done before he got the job.  I''ll give him 3 months next season.
[/quote]

He has proven that he is not a good manager. We need a manager that knows what he is doing and has the confidence of his players. This performance simply proves that he is not the man for the job.

[quote user="Hardhouse44"][quote user="Binky"]Lappin at fault for the 4th - but he should never be playing at full back....
[/quote]No he should never be playing......
[/quote]

Whatever people say about Roeder, at least he knew Lappin lacked the quality to be a Championship player. The fact no one came in for him in over a year, even on loan speaks volumes. And the wage he is on, which is significantly greater than what he was on at St Mirren also just about sums up the inexcusable piss poor decision making at board level, who collectively are fucking useless. Hiring Peter Grant was a disaster. Delia Smith, Neil Doncaster and co should really just fuck off asap before it turns really really nasty.

[quote user="Lincs CR"]Now a stone thrown in Delia''s direction and the day is complete[/quote]now, now, don''t get carried away.Violence  = retardation that is not the norwich way

[quote user="Hardhouse44"][quote user="Binky"]Lappin at fault for the 4th - but he should never be playing at full back....[/quote]No he should never be playing......[/quote]Cheap Hardhouse. Lee scored from his corner. Would you rather Carney?Southampton winning - so we would finish below them...

Sammy scores in probably his last game in a City shirt.At least we might get some decent money for him.