Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

MATCH THREAD - Charlton v Norwich

[quote user="WiMMiT"]YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

We made a clearance![/quote]I posted this 5 seconds before we scored.I''ll do it again just after half time!

im new on this forum but i felt it was time to express how i feel. Roeder ripped this club apart from day one. he had no passion for the club and was the most arrogant person around. i feel sorry for gunny for this bunch of overpaid tw**ts he has had to take on. some of these players dont deserve to wear the yellow and green. delia and co should be ashamed as they are the reason we are where we are. delia, doomcaster you are a disgrace. f**k off out of my club

[quote user="San Miguel"]

well 3 - 1

Binner scores

[/quote]

funny that, i thought he was playin g for Norwich.. not Ispwich.

i bet he didnt celebrate and ran off celebrating with the charlton fans when they scored.. dont you?

jas :)

[quote user="lynncanary"]im new on this forum but i felt it was time to express how i feel. Roeder ripped this club apart from day one. he had no passion for the club and was the most arrogant person around. i feel sorry for gunny for this bunch of overpaid tw**ts he has had to take on. some of these players dont deserve to wear the yellow and green. delia and co should be ashamed as they are the reason we are where we are. delia, doomcaster you are a disgrace. f**k off out of my club[/quote]Why do people go straight to Roeder? He prevented us from relegation a year early to be fair. Peter "Hamilton" Grant was the worst manager Norwich have ever had surely? And Gunn isn''t a manager, what did we expect? All our problems stem from awful board decision making, thats a fact, start realising it.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="San Miguel"]

well 3 - 1

Binner scores

[/quote]

funny that, i thought he was playin g for Norwich.. not Ispwich.

i bet he didnt celebrate and ran off celebrating with the charlton fans when they scored.. dont you?

jas :)

[/quote]

oh leave it out Jas, i''m understandably p*ssed off!!

typical city: giving ore false hope...

So much wrong;   macdonald on but why not taking off shackell who has been awful????  Could have been any of the back 9 though.

Time to go 3-4-3  Gow on for ots,  clingan  - the ulimate dementor of attacking pace for city - back alongside shacks and doc, lee at the head with mooney and lee buzzing around - long ball game.  Anything else and gunn is playing like he wants us to go down.

And give them some red bull or somenthing.

i know its not just roeders fault the whole set up pisses me off. this all started when we got promoted to the premier league. when you get promoted you need to improve the team not build fu***n hotels.delia should be disgraced with herself and everyone associated with her. this team has no bottle, no heart and no passion.

Why are we still here? Why? It is not as if Norwich are going to go out and score three is it?

It is over....all over....a pathetic, gutless season ends - with a pathetic, gutless performance given by our sub standard gutless players

Dire- and it IS the boards fault.....this is the result of ever spending less than you accrue in transfers and asset stripping the playing staff over several seasons

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]the trouble is that we are too nice i am afraid and until we stop being so nice we will continue to get shat on[/quote]Agreed!

The Barnsley winning angle should in no way be used as an escape clause for what is currently an absolutely disgraceful display. 

The simple fact is that when we needed clear effort and motivated players they were found wanting. 

Things could have been much different at the Valley.  Barnsley could and should have been under huge pressure for the second half, but as it was I bet they couldn''t stop pissing themselves at our feeble effort.  They came out for the second half knowing they could pretty much cruise it and not even worry about things.

4 - 1And yet it sounds like it''s still charlton who have something to play for.I fear this may be it for me today.I have more enjoyable things to do, like lance my anal boils.

2 divisions below Stoke, 1 division below Peterborough, Doncaster, Blackpool, Plymouth. Yes a very well run club Mr Doncaster, and now 4 - 1 to Charlton. Delia get out of my club NOW!