Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

MATCH THREAD - Charlton v Norwich

The choice to bring in Gunn and the legends was good for motivation, TERRIBLE for everything else with this club.

GUNN DOESN''T HAVE A CLUE HOW TO MANAGE A SQUAD!

league one is certainty now, we can''t score one goal away from home, let alone 4, no motivation, this is Fulham all over again. Gunn and the whole squad should be ashamed...

[quote user="london Canary"]

[quote user="Prudence no ambition"]I hope the fans make their feelings known towards the board....24000 bottled it on Monday.
[/quote]

you could hear them singing "ur not fit to wear the shirt" on the radio....i hope they do a pitch invasion and chant against the board

[/quote]

there''s an open day tomorrow isn''t there? anyone fancy going down there and making their feelings known?

Does anyone think we should just play our under 18 side next season. They''ve won a game recently - they might remember how to do it again?

[quote user="book end"]Utter shambles again. Except for youth players none of these players should ever play for us again. f******** embarrasing![/quote]

Completely agree. We should put every single first team player bar the youth players and McDonald up for sale. I never want to see this overpaid bunch of gutless wankers playing for us ever again. Fucking useless.

at least codys coming on, wont make much difference but i reckon he''ll score

I cannot honestly believe that we are 3-0 down against the bottom of the league club-how motivated are our players?Why are they not??

Leijer off already

Why put Shacks at left back? why drop Bertrand?

McDonald isn''t gonna make a difference, Mooney and kiss arse Lee are silent so far

Clueless boss puts Lappin on the left wing and Shackell at left back, surely anyone with an ounce of common sense would keep the back door well and truly locked and sneak a 1-0 win... everything today was totally wrong

I wish russell would stop attempting to kick footballs.He is much better at kicking people. and should stick to it.

[quote user="hurricane"]

I cannot honestly believe that we are 3-0 down against the bottom of the league club-how motivated are our players?Why are they not??

[/quote]

To be fair, Charlton''s recent form hasn''t been too bad - draws at Reading, home to Brum etc. - and imo our side of the ''bargain'' was always tougher. But that does not forgive an utter shambolic and disgraceful performance by the team today. 

The least Gunn can do now is take a leaf out of Phil Brown''s book and not let the players have the comfort of a h-t break in the changing room.

If we get the usual articles in the papers form the players saying they are sorry for the performance and how they vow to put it right next season I wont know if i should laugh or cry! Then again most of the players on the pitch wont be here  next year anyhow.

[quote user="hurricane"]

Then again most of the players on the pitch wont be here  next year anyhow.

[/quote]Good....they''re crap.

If Gunn has any pride he should offer to step down after this debacle. Norwich need an experienced manager.

We''ll have the same squad next season, who the hell would buy any of this crap.

[quote user="Matthew Quinn"]

Yes Gunn should leave but surely the players should be motivated for a game like this regardless of the manager???

I don''t believe the players care and that''s what hurts the most!

[/quote] Most of them are not our players ands wont be anywhere near Norwich tomorrow , why should they be motivated , lets be honest they will all be relieved to get away from such a shambles of a club.

[quote user="WiMMiT"]I scored that :)
[/quote]

nice one - wait 15-20 mins and copy and paste several times please!!