Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

MATCH THREAD - Charlton v Norwich

[quote user="london Canary"][quote user="YoungCanary"]

[quote user="london Canary"]when did we last come back from 2-0??? i hate norwich!!![/quote]

You hate norwich? bit extreme

3-0

[/quote]

i f***king hate norwich....bunch of bottlers!!!!

[/quote]

hear hear!!!!

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Thats your lot Oddjob please resign as soon as the match finishes.[/quote]Along with Smith, Wynn-Jones, Doncaster, Munby....

we haven''t even got any hope of staying up by goal difference now. definitely all over

This surely confirms that Gunn has to go. No fight here whatsoever, and I am ashamed to be a Norwich fan today. We are a laughing stock !!!!!!

[quote user="nobrainz"]we haven''t even got any hope of staying up by goal difference now. definitely all over[/quote]???????

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]Surely we should be bringing on Gow and Cody now! may as well go for it. Annoys me we will wait so long for a change
[/quote]

we may as well give the shirts to some fans in the crowd they can''t do any worse

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Thats your lot Oddjob please resign as soon as the match finishes.
[/quote]

it''s the Board that put him there, keep the focus on the real villains - BOARD OUT!

An absolute disgrace.  None of the players are fit to wear the shirt again.

The only solace we can take is that Barnsley have now scored so our disgusting "performance" is currently irrelevant.

[quote user="nobrainz"]we haven''t even got any hope of staying up by goal difference now. definitely all over[/quote]

well that''s kind of irrelevant

goal difference would only count if we win, which would take scoring 4 goals which would improve the goal difference

it''s all very very irrelevant though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

OH MY GOD!!!! 3-0 Now.

Ricky Hatton had a better evening than we''re having right now.

[/quote]hehe

[quote user="Hardhouse44"][quote user="nobrainz"]we haven''t even got any hope of staying up by goal difference now. definitely all over[/quote]???????[/quote]

I think the clue is in the user name!!!

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]

An absolute disgrace.  None of the players are fit to wear the shirt again.

The only solace we can take is that Barnsley have now scored so our disgusting "performance" is currently irrelevant.

[/quote]As Goreham said, Barnsley fans will be doing the conga around Home Park...I think I might vomit.

Yes Gunn should leave but surely the players should be motivated for a game like this regardless of the manager???

I don''t believe the players care and that''s what hurts the most!

Neil Doncaster earns 190,000 a year and look how uesless he is and his cronees are so get stuffed and don''t come back! thanks for ruining our club!

i hate to think what it will be like in a years time - Scum at top of Championship, City finishing mid table in League 1 at best

outrageous

[quote user="Prudence no ambition"]I hope the fans make their feelings known towards the board....24000 bottled it on Monday.
[/quote]

you could hear them singing "ur not fit to wear the shirt" on the radio....i hope they do a pitch invasion and chant against the board

Well in consolation that Racon player sounds fantastic. Wish we had players like him....

[quote user="San Miguel"]

i hate to think what it will be like in a years time - Scum at top of Championship, City finishing mid table in League 1 at best

outrageous

[/quote]I''m starting to get relegation relegation fears now.I''d take mid-table league 1 at the moment!

Utter shambles again. Except for youth players none of these players should ever play for us again. f******** embarrasing!