Sign in to follow this  
SitTee

At the match today...

I know the majority of you think all the fans today were all "pro board" but at various points in the match today nearly everyone was singing "sack the board" and "Doncaster w*** w*** w***"Also, very poor match today, all their goals were scored in 6 yrd box! semmy was simply CRAP and so was marshall.

No they wern''t. I was, and many were, but far from everybody. One idiot even stormed off in a strop because he was fed up with hearing the board out chants ...

Were there board out chants throughout the game? I only heard them on the radio loud and clear about 20 minutes from the end, I could also hear it being sung when radio snorfolk were interviewing fans at the beamback.

Same thing at the beam back, a few moody sods stormed off in tears after hearing their beloved Delia be abused but most of it was boos from the people there

[quote user="kdncfc"]Were there board out chants throughout the game? I only heard them on the radio loud and clear about 20 minutes from the end, I could also hear it being sung when radio snorfolk were interviewing fans at the beamback.[/quote]It wasn''t exactly constant - at 3-0 down in the first half there were several, and then not really again until towards the end of the match and after the game too. Not as many as there should have been to be honest.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="kdncfc"]Were there board out chants throughout the game? I only heard them on the radio loud and clear about 20 minutes from the end, I could also hear it being sung when radio snorfolk were interviewing fans at the beamback.[/quote]
It wasn''t exactly constant - at 3-0 down in the first half there were several, and then not really again until towards the end of the match and after the game too. Not as many as there should have been to be honest.
[/quote]

The one I heard certainly came over loud and clear on the radio, as you said it would''ve been nice to hear more.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]. One idiot even stormed off in a strop because he was fed up with hearing the board out chants ...[/quote]It wasnt mr.chops was it?......