Sign in to follow this  
greenbird

Who is leaving?

What players will be knocking on the Managers door on Tuesday, who will go.  I expect we will be relying on Cureton again, he will probably due well in this division. What a great shame it came to this.

Who will go:CroftClinghanHoolyLoansWho i want to go:SemiDruryCuroActually after loans there isnt anyone else.

[quote user="Canaryfan7"]

Marshall, Doherty, Clingan, Russell, Croft will all leave, plus all the loan players.

[/quote]

I think the Doc and Rusty will stick around could well be wrong though.

With the exception of Cody and the youth players, I hope they all f*ck off. Clingan and Marshall would be worth keeping but I have a feeling we''ll need the money they could bring in more.

[quote user="no. 6"]With the exception of Cody and the youth players, I hope they all f*ck off. Clingan and Marshall would be worth keeping but I have a feeling we''ll need the money they could bring in more.[/quote]The money they bring in though probably won''t even be invested on the players. Typical Norwich style, replacing decent players with worse players having already budgeted for the money a couple of years before hand.I think that those who can find other clubs, will find other clubs.

with hoolahans injury he might still be here untill christmas!!same with dejan!!

other than that, i would wanna keep the youngsters, and cody mac, martin, spilliane,

cash in on the rest,

If you were one of the players wouldn''t you be waiting to see who was going to be in charge? It''s all very well Gunny saying about players knocking on his door on Tuesday if he''s relieved of his management duties on Wednesday.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]The money they bring in though probably won''t even be invested on the players. Typical Norwich style, replacing decent players with worse players having already budgeted for the money a couple of years before hand.I think that those who can find other clubs, will find other clubs.[/quote]Yeah, thats a given. I was thinking more to make up the shortfall in income that will inevitably hit the club''s coffers hard.