Sign in to follow this  
ndhscanary

I have never been so discusted by a Norwich team!

Just got back from the game and I have never felt so let down by a Norwich team. Nothing at all was shown there and that was 10 times worse than Fulham. The players just couldnt care less and there was just nothing there and that is the worst thing. Ok even if we would have won we still would have gone down but they could have at least tryed. Words cannot describe how bad Otsemobor was. The only players who actually looked like they cared were McDonald, Lee and Smith. I mean I honestly just sat down in the second half as I just couldnt bare to watch any more of it.

And just watching the highlights on sky I cannot believe the players actions afterwards. The only player who came over by himself to applaud us was an ex scummer in Alan Lee and then Bryan Gunn basically has to grab them and tell them to go over there. Just discusting though supporters pay good money give them brilliant support and the players just put no effort in whatsoever. And it was against Charlton who are the worst side in the league and Deon Burton before this had only scored two goals all season scores a hat trick. I also spoke to a Charlton fan afterwards and he said we were by far the worst side he had seen coem tothe valley this season.

Hopefully the three you mentioned, Lee, Cody and Smith will be the only ones remaining next year. They rest have shown utter contempt for the supporters, the management and the club.