Sign in to follow this  
ROBFLECK

NCFC fans

Too loyal

Too good

How can you applaud these a*****les? I will remain faithfull to my club, but I''m bloody angry about the way it''s run and the way all these incompetent players, managers, board of plonkers are greeted and encouraged ...
I mean... you''ve got to draw the line haven''t you? I stood there "cooking"(No delia cookbook used!!!!!) inside and they were applauding these b***ards.

Too good by far, if they knew the time effort and expense we went through to watch that shambles, many of us were in the Charlton end and it was hell, so I left after the 3rd goal, never ever left before half time before!!!!

[quote user="jessyjelly"]we support our team. even if we play like sh*t. we no we have nothing but we still support.[/quote]

That says enough ''bout you

Might be sepaking just on behalf on myself here, but I think you will find it was all (deservingly so), getting pretty nasty towards the players in the first half. Lots of very vocal chants eg: you''re not fit to wear the shirt, f**king useless, could''nt score in a brothel etc. There was a lot of booing at the final whistle, with some sporadic applause, mainly being directed at the likes of Korey Smith who looked heartbroken, and Alan Lee likewise. I know it is often bandied about that we are too nice a bunch of supporters but the evidence was there today that the supporters have had their fill, and there is no turning back or shying away now for the board.

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]

[quote user="jessyjelly"]we support our team. even if we play like sh*t. we no we have nothing but we still support.[/quote]

[/quote]You didn''t go to the game did you, we applauded Korey Smith, Alan Lee and Cody McDonald as they were the only 3 that really deserved it, the rest got booed, get your facts straight before you start insulting everyone

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="ROBFLECK"]

[/quote]You didn''t go to the game did you, we applauded Korey Smith, Alan Lee and Cody McDonald as they were the only 3 that really deserved it, the rest got booed, get your facts straight before you start insulting everyone[/quote]

Exactly. Thise three players were the only three out there who gave it their all and wanted to fight to the bitter end. They deserved my applause, the rest of them did not.