Sign in to follow this  
James Kent

Korey Smith

As far as I know this hasn''t been mentioned.

Korey Smith was immense today. Making runs. tackles and having shots. Great performance. Surely he will be a big player for us next season.

I wouldnt say he was immense but he was promising, get a good right back behind him and we''ll be rocking.  Better than Croft IMO

Finally a player that actually looked like he was interested today. Could have done with a few more players like him, youngsters with a point to prove, rather than the clown''s we''ve endured this season.

Just further proof of what a waste the loanee''s were.

[quote user="Jim Kent"]So you think he should play right wing not central midfield?[/quote]I think so, Russell could be decent in League 1 and Spillane (or if hes at CB) Adeyemi in the middle would do me nicely.

He may be s**t but so is League 1 (maybe im giving him too much credit and the League not enough) but i would have him in the match day squad next year, if he is still here.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Korey Smith looked promising but lets not get our hopes up too much.[/quote]Mr Bump, I will kindly thank you to take your logical viewpoint away with you.Logic is not welcome within NCFC. Stick out tongue [:P]