Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

Gunn is to blame too....

He had 19 games in charge so had time to get us out of this. We were not in the relegation zone when he took over. He''s at fault too and needs to be held to account as well as the board. What annoys me is that Gunn lords it about, he loves the power, the limelight - just leave Bryan. Move on, get a new job outside of the club. Maybe you can do Art with your wife or promote your daughters modelling career instead of using Norwich City to promote your family.

[quote user="Canaryfan7"]He had 19 games in charge so had time to get us out of this. We were not in the relegation zone when he took over. He''s at fault too and needs to be held to account as well as the board. What annoys me is that Gunn lords it about, he loves the power, the limelight - just leave Bryan. Move on, get a new job outside of the club. Maybe you can do Art with your wife or promote your daughters modelling career instead of using Norwich City to promote your family.[/quote]

Spot on!

[quote user="No Quarter"]

Shut up you helmet

[/quote]

What does it take to get into your head? Gunn had close to half a season to save us - thus he is held accountable, and rightly so, whether you or anyone else likes it or not.

Shut up you helmet

[/quote]

Your the muppet that is still struggling to see that gunn had 19 games to prove something and has done nothing to help this club

[quote user="Canaryfan7"]He had 19 games in charge so had time to get us out of this. We were not in the relegation zone when he took over. He''s at fault too and needs to be held to account as well as the board. What annoys me is that Gunn lords it about, he loves the power, the limelight - just leave Bryan. Move on, get a new job outside of the club. Maybe you can do Art with your wife or promote your daughters modelling career instead of using Norwich City to promote your family.[/quote]

Disgusting post. We are all upset but these cheap personal shots are way below the belt. I mean I can see where you are going with this, What next hey? What other jibes can you make at his expense? Sure he is at fault, he has admitted that himself. But he''s no way more at fault than certain others, are you not forgetting those who are actually most to blame. He is still a club legend who I honestly think did his best, just it wasn''t good enough. But no need for this rubbish so get some respect.

[quote user="book end"]

Disgusting post. We are all upset but these cheap personal shots are way below the belt. I mean I can see where you are going with this, What next hey? What other jibes can you make at his expense? Sure he is at fault, he has admitted that himself. But he''s no way more at fault than certain others, are you not forgetting those who are actually most to blame. He is still a club legend who I honestly think did his best, just it wasn''t good enough. But no need for this rubbish so get some respect.

[/quote]

Exactly

Shut up you helmet

[/quote]

You are a muppet for even responding in this fashion. Gunn should share some blame as he has had long enough to have an impact, he has bought in players that have been totally useless aswell and his tactics at time have been bewildering to say the least.

Its a shame that even if we disagree with each other, you come on here with your juvenile comments.

Why should I respect Gunn? He used to play for Norwich, great! He''s now an underperforming manager, great! I stick by my comments, never refusing an opportunity to mention his wife''s art and daughters modelling career or whatever she''s up to. I firmly stick by what I said. Ironically his worst result as Norwich manager was the 4-0 victory over Barnsley, if we''d have lost that we might have appointed a decent manager.

[quote user="book end"]

[/quote]

Some times the truth can hurt!

Nothing disgusting about this post..... what was disgusting is watching a clueless manager take us into the 3rd tier of English football

[quote user="No Quarter"][quote user="book end"]

[/quote]

Exactly

[/quote]

It''s fine to criticise Gunn - he stepped into the firing line when he took on the job and he''s not been good enough. I definitely think we need a new, more experienced manager next season.

However, to insult Gunn on a personal level is utter b******s. The guy has done a lot for Norwich, he was part of our best ever team for Christ''s sake (he was my hero growing up). To suggest he took the job as some sort of ego trip is utter c**p. He took the job because he thought he could get us out of trouble, and in the end he came up short. Before you crucify him for that then I suggest you have a look at the many people that contributed to the club getting into such a parlous state before Gunn got anywhere near the manager''s job.

f**k off please his daughter was the clown who created the facebook group, managed to be part of our new away kit launch don''t you think his daughter has played her role in trying to get some of her fathers glory. Both of them need to go

[quote user="Dion DublinLegend"][quote user="No Quarter"][quote user="book end"]

[/quote]

Exactly

[/quote]

It''s fine to criticise Gunn - he stepped into the firing line when he took on the job and he''s not been good enough. I definitely think we need a new, more experienced manager next season.

However, to insult Gunn on a personal level is utter b******s. The guy has done a lot for Norwich, he was part of our best ever team for Christ''s sake (he was my hero growing up). To suggest he took the job as some sort of ego trip is utter c**p. He took the job because he thought he could get us out of trouble, and in the end he came up short. Before you crucify him for that then I suggest you have a look at the many people that contributed to the club getting into such a parlous state before Gunn got anywhere near the manager''s job.

[/quote]

Again, if Gunn cared for the club as much as some of you let on, he would not have taken on a role for which he most definitely is not suited to, with no experience, no knowledge, just basically no idea.

[quote user="canaryfan68"][quote user="No Quarter"]

Shut up you helmet

[/quote]

You are a muppet for even responding in this fashion. Gunn should share some blame as he has had long enough to have an impact, he has bought in players that have been totally useless aswell and his tactics at time have been bewildering to say the least.

Its a shame that even if we disagree with each other, you come on here with your juvenile comments.

[/quote]I agree he should take some blame but what alternative players could he have taken to the club?  He was given no money to spend, of course he was going to sign useless players. We were in a relegation fight and signing players from non-league clubs, do you realy think that what he wanted?

[quote user="Have Heart"]

f**k off please his daughter was the clown who created the facebook group, managed to be part of our new away kit launch don''t you think his daughter has played her role in trying to get some of her fathers glory. Both of them need to go

[/quote]

Both of them need to go??  Melissa is probably at Uni or something similar. Go from where exactly?? All she did is do something for her dad.  Is that SO bad??

[quote user="canaryfan68"][quote user="No Quarter"]

Shut up you helmet

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh I can be a lot more juvenile than that.  F**k off you gaylord/bender/bell end etc.

[quote user="Saint Canary"][quote user="canaryfan68"][quote user="No Quarter"]

Shut up you helmet

[/quote]

[/quote]

I agree he should take some blame but what alternative players could he have taken to the club?  He was given no money to spend, of course he was going to sign useless players. We were in a relegation fight and signing players from non-league clubs, do you realy think that what he wanted?
[/quote]

Exactly

[quote user="book end"]

[/quote]The sad fact is that he wants the job for next season and, knowing how the club operate, he will probably get it.His record is poor and he has shown that he does not have the ability to be manager. That should be the end of it. If he loves the club so much then he should move on.