Sign in to follow this  
CiderkiddCanary

RELEGATION - From a club Norwich will meet next season!

Many thanks ciderkidd.

I was going to say "I have a soft spot for Yeovil" but fans of bigger clubs often say that about Norwich and it makes me sick.  Anyway I did go and support you in the playoff final, partly I admit to take in the new Wembley as I can''t see any way of getting there with City in my lifetime . . .

We''ve gone down because we deserve to.  This has been coming for at least three years but those in charge have been asleep at the wheel.  We''ve certainly got nothing to be arrogant about, quite honestly you''ll be in the Champ before we are as things stand.

I liked your comment about owners who are very keen on spending other people''s money but won''t relinquish control.  Only too true in our case.

On the ball City

[quote user="canary cherub "]

Many thanks ciderkidd.

I was going to say "I have a soft spot for Yeovil" but fans of bigger clubs often say that about Norwich and it makes me sick.  Anyway I did go and support you in the playoff final, partly I admit to take in the new Wembley as I can''t see any way of getting there with City in my lifetime . . .

We''ve gone down because we deserve to.  This has been coming for at least three years but those in charge have been asleep at the wheel.  We''ve certainly got nothing to be arrogant about, quite honestly you''ll be in the Champ before we are as things stand.

I liked your comment about owners who are very keen on spending other people''s money but won''t relinquish control.  Only too true in our case.

On the ball City

[/quote]Thanks for the reply cherub [:)]Myself, I couldn''t get to the Playoff Final because I was off camping - rather awkward time to go camping I agree! However, we were 90 minutes away from meeting Norwich 2 seasons early, and I think the inevitable has just happened to Norwich - something I have been hoping for personally!Haha, well I''m not so sure about that myself, seeing as we only stayed up last season because several clubs went into Administration and got the 10 point penalty.However, I do feel the future is relatively bright for us Glovers, and I think if we slowly creep our way up the table, season after season, then we can become a more stable side.I agree it is a very relavant comment, however, I didn''t write that piece I''m just a regular reader of the site - a very good fan website if I may say so!Quite honestly, I can see Norwich finishing Mid-Table, with Foulger or the likes taking over at boardroom level at the end of next season. Ourselves, I think we''ll be mid-table most of the season, finishing 16th with Norwich finishing 14th - 8th.Up the Glovers!

Me and one of my mates have already eyed up Exeter vs Norwich City at Exeter.Sad thing was I went to the Wembley last season to watch the Grecians go into League 2. The deal was that my mate would come to the play offs to see Norwich go into the Prem with me.Now it seems they will be playing next season. Its a load of crap because Exeter were playing sunday league toe punt footy at best.