Sign in to follow this  
Have Heart

Gunn..........

Yes - totally agree

But hat off to him for making the players come out and face the fans this afternoon - and those that didnt want to participate were soon pointed in the general direction of the crowd to be relieved of their shirts

He is not a managerm, was the easy option and surely for his own good he needs to step down!

[quote user="Forces2Canaries"]Yes - totally agree But hat off to him for making the players come out and face the fans this afternoon - and those that didnt want to participate were soon pointed in the general direction of the crowd to be relieved of their shirts He is not a managerm, was the easy option and surely for his own good he needs to step down![/quote] A Great guy but not a manager and wont be come wednesday..Doomcaster  is off as well

Harsh. He''s clearly not the man for the job, but he doesn''t deserve that sort of abuse and neither does his family. Especially when there are far better targets for exactly that sort of abuse.

[quote user="Have Heart"]

F**K OFF, and take your daughter and any future facebook groups with you!

[/quote]

Why dont you f**k off and support another team

[quote user="No Quarter"][quote user="Have Heart"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Again your a muppet, just because i don''t have faith in Gunn doesn''t mean I don''t support the club...

If you wish to keep believing in Gunn then fair enough but your in the minority now!

Gunn is and never has been the problem. What is worrying was his interview on radio 5 after the game. He stated that it was his ambition to carry on as manager. Well chuff me it is my ambition to manage Norwich City (but with no experience, no tactical knowledge and no motivational powers I would be a catastrophic choice). I don`t think Gunn has a big ego, he just wants that one more game in the hotseat, just like an alcoholic wants that one more drink. Even if they know that irrevocable damage is being done. Time to put personal ambition aside Bryan and think about what is best for the club, and I`m so sorry but it isn`t you my friend.

[quote user="No Quarter"][quote user="Have Heart"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Really convincing and profound stuff there!

Is that the best you can do in terms of conjuring up a defence to the original poster''s argument?  I suggest we''ll all have to go and find another team to support if you''re happy with the current set up, because we''ll fizzle out of existance under this lot.

[quote user="Bayve Desleigh"]Really convincing and profound stuff there!

Is that the best you can do in terms of conjuring up a defence to the original poster''s argument?  I suggest we''ll all have to go and find another team to support if you''re happy with the current set up, because we''ll fizzle out of existance under this lot.

[/quote]Yes because the original poster''s argument was so eloquent and well put. Is it that hard to understand that there are people who think the people in charge of our club are useless twats, but simultaneously hold the belief that Bryan Gunn''s family doesn''t deserve personal abuse because of it?

[quote user="no. 6"][quote user="Bayve Desleigh"]Really convincing and profound stuff there!

[/quote]

Yes because the original poster''s argument was so eloquent and well put. Is it that hard to understand that there are people who think the people in charge of our club are useless twats, but simultaneously hold the belief that Bryan Gunn''s family doesn''t deserve personal abuse because of it?
[/quote]

Exactly (except I dont think Guny''s a useless twat!).  Bringing his daughter into it is just plain out of order.  Especially with how Gunny thinks of his kids.

[quote user="No Quarter"]

Exactly (except I dont think Guny''s a useless twat!).  Bringing his daughter into it is just plain out of order.  Especially with how Gunny thinks of his kids.

[/quote]I wasn''t refering to Gunn, but I can see how it could be taken that way. I was more refering to Doncaster and co, the fact that Gunn is getting more personal abuse for his few months in charge compared to the boards near decade of failure beggars belief.

[quote user="no. 6"][quote user="No Quarter"]

[/quote]

I wasn''t refering to Gunn, but I can see how it could be taken that way. I was more refering to Doncaster and co, the fact that Gunn is getting more personal abuse for his few months in charge compared to the boards near decade of failure beggars belief.
[/quote]

Damn right, this is what is getting on my bloody nerves.  If Alex Ferguson was in charge of those failures that were on the pitch today, would we have stayed up?  Probably not as the players simply don''t care.  Likewise, if Gunny was put in charge at Man U would they suddenly lose every match? No, because they''re top quality players who do care.