Sign in to follow this  
William Darby

Munby needs to resign

ALL the board need to go.. its a collective.. Delia and MWJ have the final say though tbh, the others are just their lackeys.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

ALL the board need to go.. its a collective.. Delia and MWJ have the final say though tbh, the others are just their lackeys.

jas :)

[/quote]

Kill the queen bee

I don''t like Delia but know is the time for her to make some tough decisions like getting rid of Doncaster/Mumby otherwise and getting a footballing manager!!

As chairman of the board, Munby should show some responsibility for their part in all of this and resign this week. I''ve had no love for him since the 1-1 home draw with Crystal Palace that opened the start of the Premiership and he was all amiable about it - ''two teams up from Division 1, a draw is reasonable'', etc. If we had got two extra points from that game, we would have stayed in the league. The man may be a nice guy, but he doesn''t strike me as having any energy to drive the club forward.

Gunn and Delia will be as gutted as the rest of us; they know their responsibility and will work their hardest to get us out the Championship.

Gunn should return to scouting to lower leagues (we''re running out of them!) - Cody McDonald was a good find.

As majority shareholders and fans, I don''t think Delia or MWJ should resign from the board. I''m not 100% sure of the legal duties of majority shareholders, but I think they would at least have to appoint a representative who would report back to them and vote at meetings on their behalf. So they would still be making decisions but be disconnected. It is better if they - or at least one of them - is there. They do need to be open to selling some of their shares (15-20%) so they are no longer take all the blame.

Unlike many on this forum, I don''t have a problem with Doomcaster. He''s level headed (thus boring) and accessible. As the only member of the board who receives a salary, for his chief executive job, he needs to take a big pay cut until this mess is sorted out.

Michael Foulger: I don''t know much about him and haven''t heard anything negative or positive either way. From that I assume he gets on with his duties on the board in a reasonable manner. (It is someone ironic that he his a director of a poultry firm - ideal for our turkey/chicken Canaries today.)

I would like to see a football expert on the board - to challenge manager if necessary when they make a signing and when players aren''t played because of alleged spats.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]along with the rest of the board....jezz they couldnt arrange a shag in a brothel[/quote]they couldn''t match the asking price.

"Norwitch - Gunn and Delia will be as gutted as the rest of us; they know their

responsibility and will work their hardest to get us out the

Championship."huh, do you want to tell him or shall I?