Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

St James Park Here we Come

[quote user="ndhscanary"]God I hope thats not he away end on the other side of the pitch there. Get a bit wet when its raining[/quote]

I have a Yeovil suporting friend who''s gleefully been telling me that the away fans there are in an uncovered terrace...

[quote user="Huddy "]

From This

to this.... in 4 Years .

Prudence With NO Ambition

[/quote]

If we are lucky we might get diss town in the 1st round of the FA cup!

[quote user="ndhscanary"]God I hope thats not he away end on the other side of the pitch there. Get a bit wet when its raining[/quote]

What end ? I can''t see an end at the other end !

Im just looking at the leauge one grounds on footballgroundguide. I thought you would get terracing at most of them but you get put in seating at alot of them. There really are some nasty grounds in that league though looking at it Carlisle, Yeovil, Exeter and Bristol Rovers really do look like dumps

Back to Brighton

As for Yeovil...

Far left doesnt look great!

My garden shed....

Flybe do flights to Exeter from Norwich BUT not on Sundays, so you''ll have to fly there & get the train back, or something.Decent grounds:St. Mary''sThe ValleyElland Road (possibly)Colchester''s new ground.The County Ground (Swindon) doesn''t look bad either (had a look on Wiki. Away supporters get cover)

[quote user="A Gower"]Haven''t Brighton got a new ground next season?[/quote]According to Wikipedia on Brighton''s new ground:"the target date for opening is August 2011"so no.

The County Ground isn''t too bad, went there years ago! 0-0 on a wet Friday night...

The Valley i''ve done twice this season, and wouldn''t be too upset if i miss that game. Also, St Mary''s i''ve done the last 2 seasons... Can''t wait for the empty seats there!

[quote user="The Walking Man"]

I have a Yeovil suporting friend who''s gleefully been telling me that the away fans there are in an uncovered terrace...

[/quote]Haha, you most certainly do! [:D]

[quote user="K Lo"][quote user="A Gower"]Haven''t Brighton got a new ground next season?[/quote]

According to Wikipedia on Brighton''s new ground:
"the target date for opening is August 2011"

so no.
[/quote]

I''m sure we''ll still be around to see it!

[quote user="Huddy "]

[quote user="K Lo"][quote user="A Gower"]Haven''t Brighton got a new ground next season?[/quote]According to Wikipedia on Brighton''s new ground:"the target date for opening is August 2011"so no.[/quote]

I''m sure we''ll still be around to see it!

[/quote]Hmm I''m not so sure...

Brighton may get relegated!

Remember going to Exeter (and Yeovil) to see us play in the FA Cup.  The away end at Exeter is indeed open and doesn''t look a lot different to when we were last there!