Sign in to follow this  
dazza

anglia news tonite !

anyone know where or how i can watch it again ?

i was the guy interviewed at the end in the white cap !! saying it was shocking etc lmao lmao

I was interviwed at the beamback....my girlfriends dad said I was shown, Im really surprised as I was slating the board, I really thought it would have been the ridiculous hapopy clappers getting the airtime as usual! I was in the black t-shirt....hope they didnt cut any of my rant!

I know the beeb had a camera outside for look east doing interview and managed to get onto there so want to watch that. I think they have it on during breakfast on bbc so will have to see if they have it on there.

What was the atmosphere like at that beamback? Was it just full of happy clappers?

I know we went to the antigallican pub in charlton before the game and it was probably the best bit of the day. Really good atmosphere in there loades of city fans. All the songs being sung even old ones about players such as Paul Mcveigh and Mark Rivers were sung!

I wouldn''t say happy clappers, just sat in silence really. a few of us made some noise but not enough people joined us. I dont suppose anyone was in the mood for any kind of chanting! I would have loved to have got involved with some classic chanting.....would have really cheered me up! good on ya mate! :-)

Well amazingly at the ground people were chanting lets all have a disco, and were going down in the minute those sorts of things. I just sat there extremely miserably though!

[quote user="ndhscanary"]

What was the atmosphere like at that beamback? Was it just full of happy clappers?

I know we went to the antigallican pub in charlton before the game and it was probably the best bit of the day. Really good atmosphere in there loades of city fans. All the songs being sung even old ones about players such as Paul Mcveigh and Mark Rivers were sung!

[/quote]

Best bit of the day by miles, the pub. Were the right side, were the right side, were the right side over here! Love it!

It was brilliant in that pub after the game too, helped cheer me up no end.

''Sit down if you hate the scum!''

Damn, missed that!

Left in a bit of a strop straight after the game, train straight home. Could have done with a few more beers when i think about it.

You should''ve stayed!

It was the kind of atmosphere that makes you remember why you bother spending so much time and money following a rubbish football team. Just what the doctor ordered after that shambles...

Gutted about that now... Feeling pretty numb at the moment. Not sure whether its the day''s boozing or the relegation... Mixture of both i think.

Pre match in the pub was electric! A few funny songs going around as well, the board really don''t deserve fans like us.

They really don''t. Neither do the players, the useless, gutless, s***s.

Numb here too, but the beer and the singing helped.

Roll on August! OTBC!

Exactly, roll on August!

We will all be back again, like the stupid loyal idiots we are!

Atmospheres like today definately give you reason to go to games, but unfortunately, the situation could have been a bit different.