Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Well i never!

Thats brilliant. Bertrand must really have been worrying about the relegation fight ahead of him [8-|] ... Not.

If it was Bertrand and Gunn was prepared to unbalance the whole of our back four because of that, then that''s a disgrace.

One other thing however, Where the hell was Drury, surely it doesn''t take a fortnight to recover from a sorethroat?!?

Having said that, look at the name of the poster. ''Gordo''. Not the most reliable of names that''s for sure [;)]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]I know the other players involved..........but it will come out in the wash![/quote]I bet Hucks wasnt involved [:P]Hes a good chap we could have done with him this season

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]I know the other players involved..........but it will come out in the wash![/quote]

so why cant you say??

give us a clue

im thinking patty croft and cody

Won''t be the first player to be involved in a little fisty cuffs in a night club if of course its true and sure won''t be the last.

Antway according to Radio Norfolk he was injured in training midweek and failed a fitness test this morning so it might be just another silly rumour.

maybe??    If only you know what our players got upto! but i guess with 5 grand a week in ya bin, your gonna take the piss every so often!

Ok then lets put up the names of the players and EXACTLY what happened then risk get the lawyers straight after you. I know this has been picked up by the press and if it is true (which I have no doubt it is) then it will be in the press very shortly. Instead of bloody moaning why dont you be happy that you a privy to some well founded info? Btw Gordo is a very sound source and has hand a handle on some very good info in the past.

NOW GET DOWN TO CARROW ROAD TOMORROW AND LET THE BOARD HAVE IT GOOD AND PROPER

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="CT "]

http://carrowroad.net/carrow1/index.php?topic=5362.0

[/quote]Found this out this morning (I''m a frequent poster on carrowroad.net). Not sure whether to believe it myself but it might explain why he was nowhere to be seen at The Valley today.[/quote]he was there today, sitting behind the bench with pattison and another baldie who i didnt recognise, drury was there as well to the side of the bench so im guessing his sore throat cleared up

[quote user="matt crowhurst"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="CT "]

http://carrowroad.net/carrow1/index.php?topic=5362.0

[/quote]Found this out this morning (I''m a frequent poster on carrowroad.net). Not sure whether to believe it myself but it might explain why he was nowhere to be seen at The Valley today.[/quote]he was there today, sitting behind the bench with pattison and another baldie who i didnt recognise, drury was there as well to the side of the bench so im guessing his sore throat cleared up[/quote]The pattison issue doesnt sit pretty with me, if we pay him play him! then get rid at the endof the season, what else did we have!!