Sign in to follow this  
xxxx

Norwich on tv

FFS i just watched it,WHY? seing Gunn and Delia and Hubby just got me really worked up again,please please lets get shot of the lot of em!!!! Gunny can stay but behind the scenes, the rest of them can just do one!!

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]Looked like Shackell had a mare a left back. Smith looked good though from what I saw.[/quote]

He certainly did. And, amazingly, he suddenly looked a damn sight more solid when he was put at centre back.

Imagine that, eh? A centre back performing better when he''s not played out wide....

It''s not really rocket science, is it?

Sigh...

Yep another great bit of Gunn magic.

Not fair on Shacks BTW where was Butters and Crook. My eyesight is going but i couldn''t se them.... and hope i never see them again.

Bring on Ince and let''s start the nasty norwich!!

[quote user="PhatCanary"]FFS i just watched it,WHY? seing Gunn and Delia and Hubby just got me really worked up again,please please lets get shot of the lot of em!!!! Gunny can stay but behind the scenes, the rest of them can just do one!![/quote]

Smith and MWJ are Norwich City to the outside world.

That''s been the trouble since they came here.

To be fair to Smith/WJ they are a public face of the club, whether we like it or not, so it was certain the media would want to speak to them - and to a large extent they were damned if they did and damned if they didn''t speak. 

I''m a bit peed off that they didn''t show our disallowed goal - wanted to see whether it was fair.  Not that I enjoyed watching any of it a great deal.