Sign in to follow this  
The Chief

Season ticket Refund

The only way I would consider giving my 20% season ticket refund back to the club is if all of those useless, spineless wasters (aka Norwich City players) donated a minimum of TWO weeks wages towards a transfer kitty for next season, the way the club are expecting us to do with our refund money. This also applies to the other overpaid wasters at the club who get paid a lot of money for doing sweet FA (not mentioning any names Mr Doncaster). It''s the least they could do, not just for the shambolic display they put on today, but also for the other 35 or so matches where they couldn''t be ar**d. Never ask anyone to do something if you are not prepared to do it yourself.

Also, I take my 5 year old to Carrow Park on a Saturday morning for some FITC training. I''ve seen more pride, passion and effort watching one of his matches with the other 5 year olds than I saw at Charlton today. Each and every one of them should be ashamed to call themselves a professional footballer and should feel guilty for accepting their wage packet after that display. An absolute disgrace and not deserving of our fantastic supporters. IT IS US WHO WILL MAKE THIS CLUB GREAT AGAIN.

Not a bad idea - imo it is at least partly down to the players to own up that it is their fault, and they sure as hell weren''t actually doing a great deal to earn their salaries in the last few months.