Sign in to follow this  
HoneyBadger

The flowers and messages left at the gates of carrow road.

Were removed by security men. I was with my friend after visiting someone in the flats behind the river end and went to see the messages. When we got there we were met by security men who took the flowers, flag, messages, season ticket and inflatable alien (nice touch who ever left that) down. Citing ''its our job'' ''we''ve been told to take it down''.

Why can''t we the fans have our say? this one episode summed up today.

thanks for info - as i have stated, i started it by putting the flowers over the canary badge at full time when we were relegated. i am pleased it was noticed and it was picked up by the press. i went passed about 5pm and it was only my flowers there.... nice to see others joined in until eventguard had to spoilt it. i cant go tomorrow but please carry this on guys. we are all mourning our beloved club going to the third division and it seemed to get noticed.

CTID OTBC 

[quote user="Apoptosis"]

Were removed by security men. I was with my friend after visiting someone in the flats behind the river end and went to see the messages. When we got there we were met by security men who took the flowers, flag, messages, season ticket and inflatable alien (nice touch who ever left that) down. Citing ''its our job'' ''we''ve been told to take it down''.

[/quote]

Blimey they were quick off the mark.  It just shows that our club can take immediate and decisive action when they really want to . . . pathetic [:@]

[quote user="Apoptosis"]

[/quote]

More pathetic actions from the club. I expect Doncaster to come out with a spineless statement tomorrow saying they were never there in the 1st place.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="Apoptosis"]

[/quote]

Were they fireproof arf?

More pathetic actions from the club. I expect Doncaster to come out with a spineless statement tomorrow saying they were never there in the 1st place.

[/quote]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="Apoptosis"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

luckilly the press will have the picture of my flowers all over the paper tomorrow - you see :-) i am pleased they noticed it. they could have any picture on their websites at the moment but its my flowers that says it all.

Norwich City will start next season in League One after being relegated from the Championshiop following a 4-2 defeat at Charlton. Picture: Michael Bailey

Flowers and ncfc based stuff. I was considering leaving my scarf there.

[quote user="glove1"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="Apoptosis"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

luckilly the press will have the picture of my flowers all over the paper tomorrow - you see :-) i am pleased they noticed it. they could have any picture on their websites at the moment but its my flowers that says it all.

Norwich City will start next season in League One after being relegated from the Championshiop following a 4-2 defeat at Charlton. Picture: Michael Bailey

[/quote]I''ve got your flowers in my signature [;)]

[quote user="Beds Canary"][quote user="glove1"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="Apoptosis"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''ve got your flowers in my signature [;)]
[/quote]

thanks mate - pleased i dont it. seems to have helped me slightly with the pain.

To be fair, what did you expect - them to be left there to rot?  So long as it gets in the media (which it has done), it has had its effect.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]

To be fair, what did you expect - them to be left there to rot?  So long as it gets in the media (which it has done), it has had its effect.

[/quote]

i expected the club to let us mourn for a few days, they was nothing anti board written. like i said before they cost me £5.99 lol