Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

The board need to act quick!

Ipswich did it in 12 hrs.....we normally take 4weeks to appoint someone.

Now assuming Gunny wont be kept on we need to appoint someone pronto allowing them to have ALL summer to find players up for the battle!

It would be just like us to wait till the 3rd week of pre season just before we go on tour allowing a new guy no time to get people in to gel!

ACT NOW!

Board meeting on Weds. Gunn will be told he wont be getting a new contract then I would imagine. I think Gunn knows this, why else would he shake the hands of the entire bench after the match? Yes he wants the job. Doesnt mean he will get it though.

Gunn is already manager,just wait and see,these fecking tools haven''t got a clue,he said that he has already told the players to come back after the summer and knock on his door if they are ready for the fight in league 1,doesn''t sound like he''s going anywere.

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

Board meeting on Weds. Gunn will be told he wont be getting a new contract then I would imagine. I think Gunn knows this, why else would he shake the hands of the entire bench after the match? Yes he wants the job. Doesnt mean he will get it though.

[/quote]I don''t know. He mentioned in his interview after the game that players need to take a good long look at themselves, then come knocking on his door in pre-season if they want to play for Norwich. It sounded like the words of a man who''s been told he''ll still be here next season.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Gunn is already manager,just wait and see,these fecking tools haven''t got a clue,he said that he has already told the players to come back after the summer and knock on his door if they are ready for the fight in league 1,doesn''t sound like he''s going anywere.[/quote]Oops! Great minds...

[quote user="Beds Canary"][quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

[/quote]

I don''t know. He mentioned in his interview after the game that players need to take a good long look at themselves, then come knocking on his door in pre-season if they want to play for Norwich.

It sounded like the words of a man who''s been told he''ll still be here next season.
[/quote]

Like I said, just because he wants the job and insinuates he will remain in the job doesnt mean he will get the job. Hes just trying it on. The board are retarded but theyre not that retarded!!

The board will have to go through that process again this summer given

that Bryan Gunn''s initial, short-term contract has now expired. Manager

and owners alike give every impression that a longer-term deal will be

agreed - notwithstanding today''s no-show at The Valley."It''s

just very, very difficult," said Delia, taking issue with her chairman

on the Grant and Roeder appointments. "I don''t agree with Roger on that

point," she said.Whether there will be a further body of

opinion that insists the board got it wrong again when they handed the

rookie Gunn the gig on the back of one, emotional success against

Barnsley is something that will only emerge as the dust starts to

settle; for now, he had no hair and they didn''t seem to care was the

chant in SE7.