Sign in to follow this  
HoneyBadger

A friendly message to the 'players' who read the message board.

You crossed the line today. You are the most arrogant bunch of twats ever, and you think you are gods gift but the difference between the fans passion and your performance today and throughout the year, is well, bigger than the widest ocean.

We waste money, time and emotion on you characters, you get paid more than any of us fans could ever dream of, to do the best job in the world, and for what?

Well to constantly under perform and show no urgency or passion for our great club. In my opinion you can all f**k off, because if that is how you ''the new heroes'' play when you need a win, well football is over for me.

A deon burton hat-trick, sealed our relegation today, that sums it up.

Thanks for nothing

[quote user="Apoptosis"]

You crossed the line today. You are the most arrogant bunch of twats ever, and you think you are gods gift but the difference between the fans passion and your performance today and throughout the year, is well, bigger than the widest ocean.

We waste money, time and emotion on you characters, you get paid more than any of us fans could ever dream of, to do the best job in the world, and for what?

Well to constantly under perform and show no urgency or passion for our great club. In my opinion you can all f**k off, because if that is how you ''the new heroes'' play when you need a win, well football is over for me.

Thanks for nothing

[/quote]

Cody, Korey, Alan Lee and Doc - you are the only ones fit to wear the shirt, in my opinion.

[quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="Apoptosis"]

Thanks for nothing

[/quote]

Cody, Korey, Alan Lee and Doc - you are the only ones fit to wear the shirt, in my opinion.

[/quote]Two excellent posts, and I agree with all the content.

Charlton were up for it a hell of a lot more than you were, and they were already down for fuck sake. Play like that and we''re gonna struggle next season too, but then again I guess most of you will piss off to some other unfortunate club.

Charlton have been able to adjust to League 1 mentallity for some time now and those playing today, no doubt, are up for the fight next season. What''s the betting that they storm League 1 next season? We, however, still have to go backwards to go forwards.

Personally I would rather watch an entire City team of McDonald''s and Smith''s in League 1 than watch a team of Sibierski''s and Fotheringham''s in the Championship.

Its fucking pathetic and inexcusable by any stretch of the imagination. Semmy in another match-day coma allowed as many crosses to come in all day,Okay, i was going to list the teams failures but i really cant be arsed.

Definetly Doherty, McDonald and Lee should be commended. Clingan has done well too - I''d like to say that Carney should have been dropped for Lappin, definetly the better player and out of all the loanees Alan Gow did standout for me - brilliant close ball control although he did have the tendency to run it into trouble a bit. I think the emergency loanees were a good idea, they have done well in some games but it felt like they were just playing to appeal to perhaps other clubs who might be watching rather than giving it all like some of the actual city players.

This sums it up - 3-0 to Charlton after 30 minutes, when city''s future in the Championship was on the line - it beggars belief that players could perform so badly given the stakes involved.  Agree with the previous posts as regards who is fit to wear the shirts.  A bleak day in NCFC''s history.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Charlton were up for it a hell of a lot more than you were, and they were already down for fuck sake. Play like that and we''re gonna struggle next season too, but then again I guess most of you will piss off to some other unfortunate club.
[/quote]

Preston wouldnt view Chris Brown as an unfortunate signing. Other clubs dont tolerate no shows like we do, that is the difference. Christ, we made Kieran Gibbs look awful and now hes playing in the champions league!!

[quote user="Guthrum"]This sums it up - 3-0 to Charlton after 30 minutes, when city''s future in the Championship was on the line - it beggars belief that players could perform so badly given the stakes involved.  Agree with the previous posts as regards who is fit to wear the shirts.  A bleak day in NCFC''s history.
[/quote]

They were clearly unprepped for the event. You can thank Mr Gunn for that......