Sign in to follow this  

the guy may have messed up,

but we still needed him, leaving him out off the last how many games was a massive mistake, runs into the box , normally runs his socks off, plays any where across the midfeild,

hope he sticks around,

really liked the guy seen him around the city, a few times,

10 times better than russell, who you would think would run his socks off for the club,

but we get stupid sendings off instead!!!

Agree completly Russel is a waste of time and i have said this for ages. He dont run for the ball when he gets it he aint gotta clue what to do with it hopeless! He dont play for the shirt he wears..... fatty patty would av done alot better job.

agreed...i like fatty patty...runs his a$$ off...shame we didnt have players that wanted to do that today...relegation is very hard to swollow...but to go out with a whimper makes it even harded.......keep  k.smith...patty...cody...doc...clingan...and sign lee....sell the rest

he has been treated like a C*U*N*T by gunn!!why for sticking up for a manager who brought him to the club and gave him a chance!! a player with a bit of fight in him is exactly what we have been missing, regardless of the drink driving,

he was made a scape goat, just like lappin was, i know who i would rather have!!!!

I''ve been a Pattison fan for a while now, I really can''t see why he gets so MUCH criticism, he doesn''t set the world alight I know, his passing is off sometimes but he is the only midfielder we have that busts a gut to get into the penalty area, is never afraid to have a long shot which can sometimes be deadly as we''ve seen [shame the woodwork at carrow road had a thing against him] Would much rather have played Patty alongside Clingan when Russell was suspended over Lappin or whatever dross got shoved in there

Anyone who has been to any of the reserve games since Gunn was in charge will know exactly why he us frozen out. His attitude has totally stunk, and that really isn''t what we have needed. In said games, he was totally outshone by Lappin, Korey Smith & Tom Adeyami.

He only has himself to blame. Sort his attitude out or leave Norwich please.

Agree. Disgraceful treatment of him by Gunn a player who was always committed and could get us goals.

At the end of the day Gunn should of worked with him at least till the end of the season as he was one of our few contracted players. Terrible man-management.

[quote user="The Jonas Brother"]Anyone who has been to any of the reserve games since Gunn was in charge will know exactly why he us frozen out. His attitude has totally stunk, and that really isn''t what we have needed. In said games, he was totally outshone by Lappin, Korey Smith & Tom Adeyami.

He only has himself to blame. Sort his attitude out or leave Norwich please.[/quote]To be fair I would be angry if having hit the best form of my career I am then dropped because I liked the old guy in charge!

[quote user="city till i die"]the guy may have messed up, but we still needed him, leaving him out off the last how many games was a massive mistake, runs into the box , normally runs his socks off, plays any where across the midfeild,[/quote]

spot on.

I said this for months! Could have made a difference, but we will never know now will we!!!

taxi for Gunn, hang on make that 2 mini buses for half the squad. Oh well they are all crap anyway!

Cheers

Much better than the waste of space that is Russell , Mr i talk a good game should be one of the first kicked out if a when we get a manager with the balls to do it .

nope, not a fan at all of his, he does nothing for me, and i can''t see how any professional team with him in can win a football match, get rid of him now and add him to the list of cockups that has made our season so disastorous!

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]Much better than the waste of space that is Russell , Mr i talk a good game should be one of the first kicked out if a when we get a manager with the balls to do it .[/quote]does that make him good? i''d rather drink a pint of piss than eat a log of shit, but do you really think i want to do either? we need a better midfeild, even in league 1, because those 2 are both pathetic.

Not his biggest fan, but would have done a good job. Could be handy in league 1 if he stays.