Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

I have mentioned talk of a possible takeover on this m/b recently

[quote user="CT "]If nothing happens then I will be very very sorry.

I just thought that sharing good news was the right thing to do?

I can understand all the cynicism- trust me I dont actually fully believe it!
[/quote]

So you''ve gone from ''pretty sure it''s going to happen'' to not actually believing your own rumours ...

CT is there any money men in this takeover cos Foulger is a fan but not one of your seriously rich buisness men?

What I mean isI''m pretty sure (75%) its going to happenI just cant actually  believe that I''m that confident and that I''ve been 75% worth of hope

If you know what I mean?

Afraid Delia didnt sound like somebody who had a buyer lined up today , in fact her we will carry on and do the best we can line was pretty depressing.

[quote user="Delias League 1 Wonders"]Afraid Delia didnt sound like somebody who had a buyer lined up today , in fact her we will carry on and do the best we can line was pretty depressing.[/quote]She has lied before you know!''Ashton isnt going....''''Earnshaw isnt going''

Although I do think you''re a bit of a dick sometimes CT I can''t remember you making too much stuff up in the past. So I''m going to believe you. But then I am drunk and desperate for any thing that could be considered as good news about the shitty club we all support.

[quote user="CT "]Think about it this way- if you had ''inside knowledge'' then you wouldnt go telling people a) the people involvedb) the timescalewould you? Especially if you arent 100% sure ?I just thought you guys deserve to know that something is happening.

[/quote]So why bloody mention it?  We know ''something'' is to happen,  fat boy slim said on the radio there was a meeting and things were going to change.

Just watched canaries world and the gruesome two some have saidwhen asked about changes at the club during the summer by goreham (i think?)mwj said ''i think there probably will be, obviously you cant stress the details at this stage, we cant go on in this fashion as we find ourselves now''when asked about changes at boardroom level specifically saint deals said '' we''ll come back and let you know, we''ll let you know whats going to happen!''Kinda strengthens my claim doesnt it!

I think you will find MWJ was talking about the change in playing staff and Delia was responding to a direct question about Gunns future as manager

[quote user="CT "]Just watched canaries world and the gruesome two some have said

when asked about changes at the club during the summer by goreham (i think?)

mwj said ''i think there probably will be, obviously you cant stress the details at this stage, we cant go on in this fashion as we find ourselves now''

when asked about changes at boardroom level specifically
saint deals said '' we''ll come back and let you know, we''ll let you know whats going to happen!''

Kinda strengthens my claim doesnt it!
[/quote]

Showground last year ring any bells.

[quote user="city till i die"]so why cant you say??? tell me then!! is it 1, cullum?? 2, foulagar?? 3, lee power?? 4, hugh jackman?? 5, robert chase?? 6, stephen fry?? 7, bernard matthews?? 8, bob the builder??[/quote]

Ive heard on very good authority that a certain Mr Jackman plans to buy the club in the not too distant future. He needs to make a couple more movies to gather enough finance but its looking like a done deal. Probably 75% certain it will happen though!

It''s fairly obvious that CT hasn''t got anything, he''s just thrown this out there in the hope that a buyer may pop out of nowhere by chance so he can say "I told you so". I really doubt you know anymore than what the rest of us know.

[quote user="CT "]West_London_Canary

How many times in the past have I claimed to have insider knowledge?

The answer is 0! I dont know why I''d start now- if i didnt know anything!
[/quote]

Well why don''t you stop beating around the bush by saying "think back" and tell us who it is.....

You may be telling the truth but many people before you have come on here posting BS about stuff they have heard from their so called source which drives everyone mad and therefore making it hard for us to believe anyone else who claims they have inside info.

[quote user="CT "]''TheCanaryFan''

theres no need for that [:(]

Fine. Dont believe me- no skin off my nose.

I know what my source has told me.
[/quote]

Only jesting CT. You have every right to remain optimistic. My optimism finally ran out at 2pm today. God Im depressed [:(]

I really hope this ''takeover'' happens. Going through the potential championship teams next season, we would have struggled. Ipswich will be strong, the 3 who don''t go up through the playoffs, Cardiff, Swansea, the bottom 3 of the prem if they stay the same, Derby, Forest if they get the £20 million they are promised, Bristol City, Coventry, QPR with their cash, Leicester, Leeds if they come up and possibly Wednesday if they build on this season and Peterborough and Doncaster. That is 19/24 teams that could potentially be battling at the top end of the table.

* The cash injection will be needed for if/when we bounce back to give us a chance of competing in the Championship.