Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

I have mentioned talk of a possible takeover on this m/b recently

However.... I have recently heard from my ''source'' that the take-over is still very much alive!Delia today spoke today of ''looking for strategies to get more money into the club'' and ''we cannot carry on like we have been'' - source from offy site...this very much ties in with what I''ve heard and I''ve gotta say.... man I''m excited!Now obviously it isnt 100% concrete- signed sealed and delivered but please be safe in the knowledge that a) there ARE people out there who care about our club b) even if this doesnt come out from the board meeting on wednesday that doesnt mean its not happeningc) its not who you think it is! I do have to stress though- that obviously I''m pretty sure this will happen (about [:^)] 75%) sure) it isnt 100% certain and so obviously things may change- please dont slate me if this doesnt happen. Trust me- i want it to happen as much as you all do !OTBC[Y]

[quote user="CT "]However....

I have recently heard from my ''source'' that the take-over is still very much alive!

Delia today spoke today of ''looking for strategies to get more money into the club'' and ''we cannot carry on like we have been'' - source from offy site...

this very much ties in with what I''ve heard and I''ve gotta say.... man I''m excited!

Now obviously it isnt 100% concrete- signed sealed and delivered but please be safe in the knowledge that

a) there ARE people out there who care about our club

b) even if this doesnt come out from the board meeting on wednesday that doesnt mean its not happening

c) its not who you think it is!

I do have to stress though- that obviously I''m pretty sure this will happen (about [:^)] 75%) sure) it isnt 100% certain and so obviously things may change- please dont slate me if this doesnt happen. Trust me- i want it to happen as much as you all do !

OTBC[Y]
[/quote]

In other words, "it''s not going to happen, but at least this thread gets me some attention........."

and another thing, if i knew somone that wanted to buy the club, i wouldnt keep it a secret, i would write it on here tell the press tell everyone,

how could it harm anything, either there interested or there not!!!!

simples!!

now who is it?? or are you talking out of your arsenal??

You better not be saying Chase is coming back! After all the s@it  we went through to get shot of him

[quote]I aint saying nothing[/quote]

I hate to be a grammer nazis but.....

[quote]What i will say is - think back to the past ......[/quote]

Oh god its Robert Chase isn''t it.[:P]

Either that or its that Di Stefano t0$$er.

[quote user="CT "]I aint saying nothing. What i will say is - think back to the past ......
[/quote]

CT I think you are serious. I hope for your sake and all supporters that this is true.

If not I will personally come and rip the arms off your barbie doll!![;)]

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="CT "]I aint saying nothing. What i will say is - think back to the past ......
[/quote]

CT I think you are serious. I hope for your sake and all supporters that this is true.

[/quote]

Or stamp on all his toys as DCI Gene Hunt would''ve said.

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

[quote]I aint saying nothing[/quote]

I hate to be a grammer nazis but.....

[quote]What i will say is - think back to the past ......[/quote]

[/quote]That''s not bad grammar, that''s bad semantics. [;)]

[quote user="JF"]You better not be saying Chase is coming back! After all the s@it  we went through to get shot of him[/quote]

And look what you saddled us with!

He never got us near the 3rd division. The players left after he sold "the best" would still wipe the floor with this lot.

Happy?

well some on told me!!

someones taking over but its not the same person, as the person your talking about CT!!and am 80% sure it will happen

so when im right you can say sorry!!

fool

[quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]Whats Barbie done wrong?[:P]Its very frustrating for me because whilst I''m excited about the potential take-over its still that. Potential. Not really having a specific time-scale doesnt help either:(Its not the fat -controller dw about that [Y]

Smith is where any interested parties want her now, she is in a position where she will have to seriously consider any offer because she knows her time is up. I just hope anyone who is interested goes public to dispel the myth she likes to portray that there''s nobody out there.

so why cant you say???

tell me then!!

is it

1, cullum??

2, foulagar??

3, lee power??

4, hugh jackman??

5, robert chase??

6, stephen fry??

7, bernard matthews??

8, bob the builder??

So is it Michael Foulger?, only reason for asking this is you said think back to the past - earlier this year we were talking about him or him plus others buying her shares - I got told this back then by Carl Moore when he hinted at Gunn, Crooky etc . He didn''t get the 1st bit wrong and said that MF was  looking to buy her out.

I might add I am only speculating - as it was months back.

[quote user="CT "]I aint saying nothing. What i will say is - think back to the past ......[/quote]Geoffrey Watling?

[quote user="K Lo"][quote user="CT "]I aint saying nothing. What i will say is - think back to the past ......[/quote]Geoffrey Watling?[/quote]That is so harsh!

I''m saying no more - if it doesnt happen I''m going to look like an idiot!You guys can understand that right?

Think about it this way- if you had ''inside knowledge'' then you wouldnt go telling people a) the people involvedb) the timescalewould you? Especially if you arent 100% sure ?I just thought you guys deserve to know that something is happening.

[quote user="CT "]Think about it this way-

if you had ''inside knowledge'' then you wouldnt go telling people

a) the people involved

b) the timescale

would you?
Especially if you arent 100% sure ?

I just thought you guys deserve to know that something is happening.

[/quote]

Or, if nothing is happening, we don''t deserve to be given the hope that something is ...

If nothing happens then I will be very very sorry.I just thought that sharing good news was the right thing to do?

I can understand all the cynicism- trust me I dont actually fully believe it!