Sign in to follow this  
slaphead

Go Gunn

Please go Mr Gunn your record as a manager is rubbish .I am not like the rest of the bottom lickers on here , who say hes a great guy etc .His record as our leader is crap, sorry but in the real world results are all that counts and he says he wants to carry on , for christ sake you have taken us down so go , go now .

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

this si the reason i didnt want Gunny to take the job.. he doesn''t deserve this :(

jas :)

[/quote]

Spot on jas he deserves to be given more respect BUT he must go!!!!!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

this si the reason i didnt want Gunny to take the job.. he doesn''t deserve this :(

jas :)

[/quote]

Nor do we jas!

If the man cared as much about the club as he says he does he would be stepping down after failling so badly , instead he is talking about wanting the job more than ever which to me says he cares about team Gunn more than he does Norwich City .Power and publicity went straight to his head after the Barnsley win and hes got a liking for it now , 5 losses in the last 6 Mr Gunn if your name was Roeder you would be getting ripped apart by all Norwich supporters right here right now .

Loan City FC i have to agree with your comments , any other manager would have been told to go weeks ago, after all hes had nearly half the season to turn things around .That is what is so wrong with us city fans we are to foregiving .WE NEED TO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFE .

[quote user="gremlin griggs"]why dont you change your name to dickhead instead of slaphead.get behind the guy a the club. we will go up if we stick together.[/quote]

I''ll have a pint of what you''re drinking, please!

This happened with Ipswich, although I doubt Magilton is a "legend". Jim was well respected by the fans as a player but just look at how much they chanted his name and called for his head and wanted him gone from their club.

The same is happening with us but with a true LEGEND of the club. Unless he takes a tactical masterclass over summer I really would hate to see it but can honestly see fans turning against him if his tactical game doesn''t improve in the new season.

I suspect Gunn bleeds Delia Smith gravy rather than yellow and green as has been stated. I''m afraid he is Delia''s man and his "heroic" actions were more to please her ladyship than the fans.

Let''s hope Peter Cullum would rather have Duncan Forbes in the hospitality suite in future.... maybe we might get a bit more respect then.

[quote user="slaphead"]Loan City FC i have to agree with your comments , any other manager would have been told to go weeks ago, after all hes had nearly half the season to turn things around .That is what is so wrong with us city fans we are to foregiving .WE NEED TO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFE .[/quote]

Yeah, right.  So you were saying that Gunn should go after we drew at Brum, were you?   I doubt it.  No, IMO he should probably ''fess up that he''s out of his depth and go, but with our best wishes.  For me, the shortcomings have only really become apparent in the last 6 games, where inexperience has shown: incorrect selections (particularly Sheff W), being tactically naive, not changing things when required and clearly not being able to motivate the players for the crucial matches - we lost 5 out of the last 6 games - are ultimately what got us relegated, but the rot was there beforehand so he is not necessarily to blame. 

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]If the man cared as much about the club as he says he does he would be stepping down after failling so badly , instead he is talking about wanting the job more than ever which to me says he cares about team Gunn more than he does Norwich City .Power and publicity went straight to his head after the Barnsley win and hes got a liking for it now , 5 losses in the last 6 Mr Gunn if your name was Roeder you would be getting ripped apart by all Norwich supporters right here right now .
[/quote]

As I have said on here before Roeder would have kept us up got rid too soon Gunn is out of his depth obviously didnt look at Charlton videos Shackell at left back what a pratt!

Dear Gremiln Griggs ,what makes you think he will bring us up when hes taken us down youn thick gremilin head .

[quote user="gremlin griggs"]why dont you change your name to dickhead instead of slaphead.get behind the guy a the club. we will go up if we stick together.[/quote]We all got behind the team, but we went down.  If we get behind the team again we might go up.  What if we go down again?  Do we get behind the team again happily clapping until we end up playing Gorleston or Lowestoft?

He dint xactly have much to manage. It''s the players who have let the club down - no urgency, no creativity and no passion.

[quote user="carnary4eva"]He dint xactly have much to manage. It''s the players who have let the club down - no urgency, no creativity and no passion.[/quote]

Agreed!

[quote user="First Wizard"]GUNN OUT![/quote]

No, you need to get OUT more often.  10,000 plus posts from a silly old fool who doesnt even go to the matches is just sad.  A grown man who refers to Gunnys 17 year old duaghter as "fatty".  You really need something else to think about.  Is there not a local whist drive you can go to?  Think about the effects swine flu could have on a silly old man?  You are just a sexist, pathetic fool.

[quote user="No Quarter"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]GUNN OUT![/quote]

No, you need to get OUT more often.  10,000 plus posts from a silly old fool who doesnt even go to the matches is just sad.  A grown man who refers to Gunnys 17 year old duaghter as "fatty".  You really need something else to think about.  Is there not a local whist drive you can go to?  Think about the effects swine flu could have on a silly old man?  You are just a sexist, pathetic fool.

[/quote]Gunns a good man, and i agree keeping his family out is the best poilcy, pluss his daughter is good looking and far from a fatty!But he does need to step down, his tactics are poor!

GUNN OUT! If he was really N.C.F.C he wouldn''t have taken the job. Muppet. Tactically cluless. You can all fuck off!! Disgrace.

Bryan really has no tactical ability, he has to go..................but he will be here at the start of the season.....

i bet all of you on this site signed when his daughter put on Facebook " Make my Dad Norwich City Manager ".........

Remember !!!! bringing back legends Crook Butterworth and Gunny its so easy to pull the wool over N C F C fans eyes

All i can say is BAA BAA BAA BAA BAA BAA 17,000 OF YOU

You will never learn  O T B C.........

results to date show Gunn has the potential of a Grant or Roeder. He clearly can''t motivate the team. Get shot of him now before we''re debating whether we can stay up in League 1.