Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Breaks Your Heart

Ricardo is all choked up. 50 years ago I thought I had seen the last of division 3 but now its back to where I came in.

Anyone who thinks it will be easy to get back will have to think again because we have very little to build upon.

Sorry to say it but Smudger, Cluck et all did warn us what was coming. I clung to the hope that it wouldn''t happen but Ricardo will be trailing up to CR next season to watch the likes of Yeovil and Carlisle.

Oh deary deary me.

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

Yes, what really f*cks me off was that Smudger was right!!!!!

[/quote]I know...I''m scared too!

well i''ll be still coming next season and you could see it coming.

we havent been lower than championship (or whteva it was called) for 50 years (my grandad told me) . its sad.

Breaks your heart to see a team full of players who didnt care or understand what this means to us, pathetic. I''m numb and feel sick, cant believe this has happened...

Been a supporter for over 40 years now and seen many ups and many more downs but today is the worst I have ever felt. Saying you are City Til You Die is very easy but for most of us there is simply no choice. Will be shouting for the yellows whatever happens but this is our club and all I want to see is the players responding in the same manner. If we lose to a better team after playing our heart out that is all I ask and can accept. That hasn''t happened for a long time now. Sad, Sad day for everyone connected to NCFC, absolutely gutted.

[quote user="CatNcfc"]Breaks your heart to see a team full of players who didnt care or understand what this means to us, pathetic. I''m numb and feel sick, cant believe this has happened...[/quote]

One or two of them giving 100% was not enough. Far too many of them don''t really care because they are only here on loan. Thats my opinion anyway.

Where was our Trevor Hockey our Duncan Forbes our Darren Huckerby when we needed them?

Yes we have to all agree that Delia got her wish. She always said we should follow the Charlton model.

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

[/quote]

Yep, I don''t agree with how Smudger put his point across but he always had a valid point that Delia and Co would lead us to relegation.

I will continue to support the club and not the Board.

OTBC

[quote user="ricardo"]

I clung to the hope that it wouldn''t happen but Ricardo will be trailing up to CR next season to watch the likes of Yeovil and Carlisle.

Oh deary deary me.

[/quote]

A little disrespectful to Yeovil and Carlisle. We deserve to be in the same division as teams like them. We are no better than them, in fact I think you will find we will losing to these clubs next season.

[quote user="ricardo"]

Ricardo is all choked up. 50 years ago I thought I had seen the last of division 3 but now its back to where I came in.

Anyone who thinks it will be easy to get back will have to think again because we have very little to build upon.

Sorry to say it but Smudger, Cluck et all did warn us what was coming. I clung to the hope that it wouldn''t happen but Ricardo will be trailing up to CR next season to watch the likes of Yeovil and Carlisle.

Oh deary deary me.

[/quote]

I took some slaggings for it but I felt the future of our club was in danger and that it''s roots were being seriously undermined by Smith''s cynical use of the NCFC brand.

Just like Woolworths... you can only go on selling shite for a certain period of time before you eventually lose your way in the world. Smith has destroyed the steady years of building by those before her and I fear we are now on our way to becoming just another Bradford or Swindon.

We just don''t need money now...we just need Smith and the whole club ethos she has imported into Carrow to be expunged for good and a return to our roots put in place.

If that happens we will be back on our feet in no time.

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="ricardo"]

Oh deary deary me.

[/quote]

I took some slaggings for it but I felt the future of our club was in danger and that it''s roots were being seriously undermined by Smith''s cynical use of the NCFC brand.

Just like Woolworths... you can only go on selling shite for a certain period of time before you eventually lose your way in the world. Smith has destroyed the steady years of building by those before her and I fear we are now on our way to becoming just another Bradford or Swindon.

We just don''t need money now...we just need Smith and the whole club ethos she has imported into Carrow to be expunged for good and a return to our roots put in place.

If that happens we will be back on our feet in no time.

[/quote]

I say "bring it on" Cluck.

I feel very down at the moment but we''ve climbed up from the 3rd division before and I hope to live long enough to see it happen again.

NCFC is bigger than Smith and whatever happens it will still be here long after she has gone.

OTBC.

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

[/quote]

Yes and did your kind apologise?

Look at the crap Arthur W and I got too...........f*ck the lot of you bloody sheep, you got what you deserved, however,  we didn''t.

[quote user="ricardo"]

[quote user="CatNcfc"]Breaks your heart to see a team full of players who didnt care or understand what this means to us, pathetic. I''m numb and feel sick, cant believe this has happened...[/quote]

One or two of them giving 100% was not enough. Far too many of them don''t really care because they are only here on loan. Thats my opinion anyway.

Where was our Trevor Hockey our Duncan Forbes our Darren Huckerby when we needed them?

Yes we have to all agree that Delia got her wish. She always said we should follow the Charlton model.

[/quote]It''s not just the loan signings though Ricardo.  If you add the following together it''s no suprise we went down.1.  The summer transfer window was an utter joke for us.  The copius amount of loan players has held us back in that we clearly have had very little team spirit all season.  We were told that these loan players gave us quality we could not afford and that we were saving money by not forking out transfer fees.  Well ,we very rarely saw this "quality" and how anyone can say that we did not waste money on loans is a fool or a liar.  Koroma, Henville and Killen barely managed to play 5 games between them, yet no doubt we have paid months of their wages.2.  We sacked a manager halfway through January which meant that a new manager had little to no time to address the gaping holes in our squad.3.  We appointed a amanager with no experience at a time when we were heading in the wrong direction.4.  We appointed a manger with no experience, with only 10 days of the window left and gave him nothing to spend.5.  Lastly when Fotheringham turned up with a note from his mum saying he didn''t want to play any more, it summed up the complete lack of team spirit and the lack of desire within the club to stay up.  This man was our captain.   This man was the player other players should be looking to for leadership and encouragement through hard times.  This man was the player who should have been our driving force when the chips were down.  Sadly both he and the club were found seriously lacking when it mattered.

[quote user="Saint Canary"][quote user="ricardo"]

[/quote]It''s not just the loan signings though Ricardo.  If you add the following together it''s no suprise we went down.1.  The summer transfer window was an utter joke for us.  The copius amount of loan players has held us back in that we clearly have had very little team spirit all season.  We were told that these loan players gave us quality we could not afford and that we were saving money by not forking out transfer fees.  Well ,we very rarely saw this "quality" and how anyone can say that we did not waste money on loans is a fool or a liar.  Koroma, Henville and Killen barely managed to play 5 games between them, yet no doubt we have paid months of their wages.2.  We sacked a manager halfway through January which meant that a new manager had little to no time to address the gaping holes in our squad.3.  We appointed a amanager with no experience at a time when we were heading in the wrong direction.4.  We appointed a manger with no experience, with only 10 days of the window left and gave him nothing to spend.5.  Lastly when Fotheringham turned up with a note from his mum saying he didn''t want to play any more, it summed up the complete lack of team spirit and the lack of desire within the club to stay up.  This man was our captain.   This man was the player other players should be looking to for leadership and encouragement through hard times.  This man was the player who should have been our driving force when the chips were down.  Sadly both he and the club were found seriously lacking when it mattered.[/quote]Sorry would like to just add....6. Our player of the season is a winger who cannot cross or shoot 95% of the time.  Croft has scored 5 goals which is OK at best but he is credited with just 3 assists in 44 games.  That means he set up a goal every 14.5 games this season and he is our best player?  Sums it all up really!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Lord Horn"]

[/quote]

Look at the crap Arthur W and I got too...........f*ck the lot of you bloody sheep, you got what you deserved, however,  we didn''t.

[/quote]

Hang on First Twat.... if you mean by ''your kind'' someone who has supported this Club through thick and thin for 45 years, I''m not ashamed of that.....I''ve got nothing to apologise about....I never disagreed with the fact that it was the Boards fault; I just got annoyed at the way that people like you and Smudger tried to put the point across and alienate a lot of decent fans in the process.

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Lord Horn"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hang on First Twat.... if you mean by ''your kind'' someone who has supported this Club through thick and thin for 45 years, I''m not ashamed of that.....I''ve got nothing to apologise about....I never disagreed with the fact that it was the Boards fault; I just got annoyed at the way that people like you and Smudger tried to put the point across and alienate a lot of decent fans in the process.

[/quote]

I think you will find that everybody on this very thread (with the exception of CLUCK) has hurled insults at me at some time or other just because of the views I have expressed on Delia Smith HORNY,

including your good self.

However, many such as Ricardo (on here) and City Angel and First Wazzock (in real life) have been big enough to hold their hands up and admit that they called it very wrong.

These people are now prepared to stand alongside me and others fighting for the future of our football club, are you prepared to join us HORNY???

Ricardo, yes indeed, it will be very tough next season, for everyone associated with the club. For supporters, what players we have left, and I don''t pretend to think they will be anything other than the Luton loanees and the current academy set up, plus perhaps Cody. As for the rest, where do we start?

Where the club goes from here depends of several factors. How much the board want to progress and be proactive, rather than continue their sorry trail via being reactive and how many of the fanbase press for change at the top. The rest will fall into place depending on that.

Will the board actively (and by that I mean really look) for investment, putting Delia''s shares for sale at a new realistic price and making some of the conditions of sale less restrictive? Will Delia, Michael and the rest cull excess amongst the non-playing staff as they surely will instruct the same re the players. Do we expect to see Mr Doncaster and his nauseating column in the EDP next year? At board level we must insist on the current board appointing skilled people to run the club, Doncaster to have his contract terminated and to appoint a manager who has run a team successfully at this level. That for me is an absolute essential. Despite what a lot of people might believe there will be plenty of managers experienced and interested in the revival of NCFC.

IF the board carry on in the same old way, then realistically I can''t see this club anywhere but the third division for a good long while, the fans will drift away and the club may never recover, ever. IF on the other hand yesterday was the first dose of reality at board level since Delia bought her first shares, then I do have hope, but only if they truly act for the good of the club and not for themselves.

Smudger, Cluck, yes there is a lot to do regarding changing this club - and to be honest I think it will start to change. What kind if input the fans have is largely up to them. At the moment I sense the club''s support is divided, there are large amounts of people who truly believe Delia "saved" the club. However there are also large numbers who still remember us as a football club. Who has the largest voice with the most relevant things to say?

The next few months could be interesting.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Lord Horn"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think you will find that everybody on this very thread (with the exception of CLUCK) has hurled insults at me at some time or other just because of the views I have expressed on Delia Smith HORNY,

including your good self.

However, many such as Ricardo (on here) and City Angel and First Wazzock (in real life) have been big enough to hold their hands up and admit that they called it very wrong.

These people are now prepared to stand alongside me and others fighting for the future of our football club, are you prepared to join us HORNY???

[/quote]I can''t ever remember hurling insults at you........

If we check our cup record last 10-15 years 90% of games against teams from 3rd and 4th level we struggle won on extra time replays penalty''s etc  +we never feel good on favorites position.Dellia spoke about we can be on the stands even at Conference hope to not check are this is true on real world:/Yellow till I die!