Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Is this XXL16?

Don''t you mean ''in his own lunchtime'', Vince?  (I''m sure he won''t mind me saying that seeing as he''s now a major personality!!!)

Yes, and I''m still kicking myself for not getting his autograph when I walked right past him hanging out with Roger Munby after the West Brom game.  Away shirt with HOLT on the back, dedicated look in the eye, East(Angli)ern appearance - unmistakable. 

XXL16, you appear less bulky in the flesh (if you''ll excuse the expression) than in the photos.  Also: after your TV presenting experience at Colney, when do you get your chat show?

i had the pleasure of meeting xxl (david) a few times on his recent trip to norwich, and was knocked out with his dedication to our club, he has travelled over here on his own and spent a week going to games and up to colney, to say nothing of spending a lot of dosh in the club shop.  Myself and a few others also took him to sample the Kett''s Beer and SausageFest, which he enjoyed!! 

He is an inspiration to all of us, those of you who might become jaded with watching the boys week in/week out can learn a lot from someone who rarely sees them play

dave - hope the trip home went okay and you will come back again next year!