No chance of him signing for a league1 team. Think we should start with Smith was one of only players to come out with credit yesterday.

I for one wouldn''t be unhappy to see him go - I''ve never seen what the fuss is about with Croft, yeah he can run fairly fast but we need product, not blind alley sprinting.  

As far as I can see, he''s been given POTS solely for that goal against Ipswich, and even Lappin seemed to complete more successful crosses than Croft this season.

I can''t get out my head the fact that on his debut, he conceded a stupid and winning penalty at Leeds a couple of seasons ago - to me that sums his time here up.

Sorry.  

croft adds pace and stretches the game - but three assists all season for a creative play who delivered something like 170 crosses - sheeeesh...

Lee Croft will never play for Norwich again.  He wouldn''t have ever played again even if we''d have stayed up.

How he got player of the season is testament to the plonkers who voted for him.  They must enjoy failure.

Agree he has pace and ability to beat a man but can not cross for toffee. To get out of League one we need players who can deliver some sort of quality into the box for our chosen taget man.