Sign in to follow this  
Yellow15

Gunn?

He only signed till the end of the season soooo who''s next why dont they sort that out first. No way should he be back he is a norwich ledge just not a manager please please board do something right! If gunn is appointed manager for next season i would get use to leauge one! Any suggestions for new manager my personal choice would be boothroyd. Thoughts?

Robins is the one;  success in the lower leagues, has some managerial experience and also has a city legacy.  Would be a step up too so please let it be him.

Didn''t Robins rule out a move here when we were in the Championship? Why would he change his mind now that we''re relegated? Also, where would the money come from to buy out his contract?

If Rotherham hadn''t started the season with a 10 point deduction theyd of made the playofffs in league 2 this season.. Fact!

Robins will win them the division next year, stay at Rotherham.. a club moving in the right direction with new owners who are prepared to pay a little to get that success or join Norwich City, a team floundering with a board who have their heads up their backsides....

Ian Crook will be the next Norwich city manager.. mark my words.

jas :)

it would of been much better if gunny had offerd to quit in the eyes of most

it would of been the decent thing then if the board still wanted him they could then of said no no

but he had seen to of gone with honer

dont get me wrong he did his best but if he want to carry on watch out gunnnyy you may make a right mess and end up having most turn on you

as by looking at differnt post looks to be the case