Sign in to follow this  
super canary

LDV vans trophy!!!

possible trip to wembley,its not all bad! of course im being sarcastic.im gutted.embarrassed.ashamed and sad.we deserved relegation,our club is a mess,the table doesnt lie.how,with our championship status at risk,can we play so poorly against an already relegated side.lets ship out the dead wood,im talking board,staff and players,get the youngsters in a get aidy boothroyd and malky mckay in charge.it made my blood boil when i saw delia on look east.we need a new owner,if this isnt the push she needs to leave,i dont know what is.we will be back my friends,hopefully stronger and in better shape.OTBC!

I don''t know why people have suddenly got this idea that reaching the final of the JPT is going to be easy? At least thats how people seem to see it anyway.

Besides which who cares about that competition? I want to get back to the Championship, not waste time competing for guff trophies.

[quote user="super canary"]possible trip to wembley,its not all bad! of course im being sarcastic.im gutted.embarrassed.ashamed and sad.we deserved relegation,our club is a mess,the table doesnt lie.how,with our championship status at risk,can we play so poorly against an already relegated side.lets ship out the dead wood,im talking board,staff and players,get the youngsters in a get aidy boothroyd and malky mckay in charge.it made my blood boil when i saw delia on look east.we need a new owner,if this isnt the push she needs to leave,i dont know what is.we will be back my friends,hopefully stronger and in better shape.OTBC![/quote]Do the winners qualify for Europe?

I would be embarrassed to win that ''silverware''. Perhaps in a few seasons we could go for the FA Vase.We''ll probably go out in the first round though so it doesn''t matter.