Sign in to follow this  
|BA

Predictions for next seasons finish position...

[quote user="the artist formerly known as VIYAG"]

No investment or change of board: Honestly- 16th

With both investment and new board: 1st to 6th

[/quote]

I''ll go with that too Viyag,though tbh,16th you are being a bit generous.

ha ha love it!!Cheer up.... its not exactly going to change your lives you know

[quote user="First Wizard"]With this set up, Gunn, Smith etc?.............Relegated![:S][/quote]I bet myself £10 you''d crawl out from under your rock with this prediction.  Unfortunately it was so predictable, I couldn''t give myself odds on it.

Stupid thread none of us can even think about that as we don''t even know if we have a team, rather like last season

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]With this set up, Gunn, Smith etc?.............Relegated![:S][/quote]

I bet myself £10 you''d crawl out from under your rock with this prediction.  Unfortunately it was so predictable, I couldn''t give myself odds on it.

[/quote]

Maybe, but I keep getting it right don''t I?[:D]

Who is getting promoted from the old Div 4 that will be awed by the bright lights of Carrow Road next year?  If nothing else, we sbould be favored to win a couple of FA Cup games for a change, albeit against the likes of ....ummm, errr, should I just make up names here, or admit I have no idea about non league teams?.....Belton or Cornwall.

Does anyone think Huckerby still wants back in the lineup?

[quote user="pete_norw"]

Stupid thread none of us can even think about that as we don''t even know if we have a team, rather like last season

[/quote]Agreed - the team will be everything. A good strong central defender who can inspire the team has been missing for too long. A bit of experience will be no bad thing (Lee, Russell and poss Drury and Otsemobor) and some of the up and coming youth who want to help us turn a new leaf (Korey Smith). We''re bound to lose most of the high wage earners (Croft, Hoolahan and sadly, Shackell) but I would like to think Clingan might give it a go. I for one would give the current management a couple of months into the season before I started writing them off. I don''t include the board members in that though.