Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

NCISA FORUM WITH BRYAN GUNN CANCELLED.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

NCISA is fully aware that we will be at the sharp end over the coming days and fence sitting will not be the order of the day but whatever is said and done has got to be constructive and with a purpose.

All i can say is watch this space and announcements about where we go from here will be released as soon as possible.

By the way Smudger just for once refrain from posting and see what transpires unless of course you know something i don''t.

[/quote]

Will you be joining us at the protest Monday?

[/quote]

NCISA is as usual situated in the players lounge at the Open Day from 1.30pm and Kathy and i will come and canvass the views of those protesting.I expect that the minute we are spotted though the media and club officials will immediately brand it as a NCISA protest.

[/quote]

You tell them to ask for PhatCanary and i''ll tell them that you had Nothing to do with it!!! Maybe we need some new faces on the block to tell the media what most fans are thinking.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]imo - i would imagine gunny has resigned...
[/quote]

Thats the daftest prediction Ive ever heard. Did you hear Mr Gunn after the game today? Not to mention his contract is pretty much up anyway?

Here here, totally agree!!! The NCISA has sat on its arse and done nothing all season!!! Alot of hot air has been blown, but when push comes to shove they have done nothing!!!!

And now we find ourselves in the old 3rd division!!!

It is time for a few new faces on the block who will tell it exactly how it is, and who wont be worried about upsetting a few nice people on the board!!!!!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Smudger"]

So in hindsight NCISA decides to tell us that they called this wrong.

Anything else to confess that you called wrong this season?

Maybe ''the lets all get behind Gunny'' and ignore the real issues plea in January for starters???

[/quote]

Smudger,the predictability of you being all over this messageboard like a bad smell tonight is all rather boring.I am amazed that with your vision and wisdom concerning all things NCFC we have not been priviliged to your business plan for next season as yet.

[/quote]

Business plan for next season is undoubtedly very little spent on the FOOTBALL TEAM as usual and more than likely backed by NCISA until we are in a relegation battle in Div 3???

You tell me Tilly... While you sit in a position that may influence some people and have some power, I am just a stupid fool who nobody listens to.

[/quote]

That''s true.

[quote user="LDC"]Here here, totally agree!!! The NCISA has sat on its arse and done nothing all season!!! Alot of hot air has been blown, but when push comes to shove they have done nothing!!!! And now we find ourselves in the old 3rd division!!! It is time for a few new faces on the block who will tell it exactly how it is, and who wont be worried about upsetting a few nice people on the board!!!!![/quote]

So... it''s the Board''s fault, Gunn''s fault, the players'' fault, the fans'' fault and, now, NCISA''s fault. Is there anyone else left to blame?

[quote user="LDC"]Here here, totally agree!!! The NCISA has sat on its arse and done nothing all season!!! Alot of hot air has been blown, but when push comes to shove they have done nothing!!!! And now we find ourselves in the old 3rd division!!! It is time for a few new faces on the block who will tell it exactly how it is, and who wont be worried about upsetting a few nice people on the board!!!!![/quote]

See you at 2pm LDC and we will have a chat because if you think Munby,Doncaster and Ferrari send me Christmas cards you are way way way off the mark.

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

So... it''s the Board''s fault, Gunn''s fault, the players'' fault, the fans'' fault and, now, NCISA''s fault. Is there anyone else left to blame?

[/quote]

Yeah...my dog, im sure, has something to do with the situation

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[/quote]The Tories. [Y]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

NCISA is fully aware that we will be at the sharp end over the coming days and fence sitting will not be the order of the day but whatever is said and done has got to be constructive and with a purpose.

All i can say is watch this space and announcements about where we go from here will be released as soon as possible.

By the way Smudger just for once refrain from posting and see what transpires unless of course you know something i don''t.

[/quote]

[/quote]

NCISA is as usual situated in the players lounge at the Open Day from 1.30pm and Kathy and i will come and canvass the views of those protesting.I expect that the minute we are spotted though the media and club officials will immediately brand it as a NCISA protest.

[/quote]

Maybe its time for some of the other committee members to show their faces Tilly, seems that you and Kathy always take the brunt of everyone''s anger and are left to answer all the questions. They''ve all got email addy''s so where are they ????

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe its time for some of the other committee members to show their faces Tilly, seems that you and Kathy always take the brunt of everyone''s anger and are left to answer all the questions. They''ve all got email addy''s so where are they ????

[/quote]

Babe i hear what you say but as in any other organisation it is the officers who front in this case NCISA.I am Chairman and Kathy is Secretary so that is why we are the contact people which neither of us have a problem with.Wherever possible we speak with the rest of the Committee before anything is released.

As for where we are at right now Kathy and myself do not have any issues with being the face of NCISA and will be there today at 2pm to speak to concerned fans.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Babe i hear what you say but as in any other organisation it is the officers who front in this case NCISA.I am Chairman and Kathy is Secretary so that is why we are the contact people which neither of us have a problem with.Wherever possible we speak with the rest of the Committee before anything is released.

As for where we are at right now Kathy and myself do not have any issues with being the face of NCISA and will be there today at 2pm to speak to concerned fans.

[/quote]

I look forward to meeting you both!![:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Smudger"]

Maybe ''the lets all get behind Gunny'' and ignore the real issues plea in January for starters???

[/quote]

Smudger,the predictability of you being all over this messageboard like a bad smell tonight is all rather boring.I am amazed that with your vision and wisdom concerning all things NCFC we have not been priviliged to your business plan for next season as yet.

[/quote]Interesting that you have resort at aiming insults at Smudger rather than ansewring his quetions or even trying to defend NCISAs record.  It''s surely clear to see that NCISA are about as much use as a condom in a convent

[quote user="Jumpers for Goalposts"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Interesting that you have resort at aiming insults at Smudger rather than ansewring his quetions or even trying to defend NCISAs record.  It''s surely clear to see that NCISA are about as much use as a condom in a convent
[/quote]

lol I''m sorry I musn''t laugh... but I am sure even though he won''t admit it this would of put a wry smile on Tilly''s face??? 

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Jumpers for Goalposts"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Interesting that you have resort at aiming insults at Smudger rather than ansewring his quetions or even trying to defend NCISAs record.  It''s surely clear to see that NCISA are about as much use as a condom in a convent
[/quote]

lol I''m sorry I musn''t laugh... but I am sure even though he won''t admit it this would of put a wry smile on Tilly''s face??? 

[/quote]

It might, if his thoughts have been able to progress beyond the concept.