Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

NCISA FORUM WITH BRYAN GUNN CANCELLED.

I have within the last hour e-mailed Neil Doncaster having consulted with the NCISA Committee following the debacle this afternoon and cancelled the forum with Bryan Gunn due to have been held this wednesday.

It was generally felt that the timing under the current atmosphere was totally inappropriate as we now are entering possibly the most turbulent period in the history of Norwich City FC.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

I have within the last hour e-mailed Neil Doncaster having consulted with the NCISA Committee following the debacle this afternoon and cancelled the forum with Bryan Gunn due to have been held this wednesday.

It was generally felt that the timing under the current atmosphere was totally inappropriate as we now are entering possibly the most turbulent period in the history of Norwich City FC.

[/quote]O.......K.......Replace it with a forum with the whole board instead, it would be much more appropriate right now.

Well he kind of is because he had 19 games to get us out of this and he failed. We were not in the relegation zone when he took over. He''s failed and should also be held to account.

[quote user="Canaryfan7"]Well he kind of is because he had 19 games to get us out of this and he failed. We were not in the relegation zone when he took over. He''s failed and should also be held to account.[/quote]

Agreed - especially regarding the man''s delusion - why he thinks he deserves to get the job is anyones guess.

[quote user="The Walking Man"][quote user="lucky green trainers"]imo - i would imagine gunny has resigned...[/quote]

Resign when your contract is finished?[/quote]ok - tell the big cheese he doesn''t want his contract renewed...if he has - in my eyes - he''ll still be a legend...

So in hindsight NCISA decides to tell us that they called this wrong.

Anything else to confess that you called wrong this season?

Maybe ''the lets all get behind Gunny'' and ignore the real issues plea in January for starters???

[quote user="Smudger"]

Maybe ''the lets all get behind Gunny'' and ignore the real issues plea in January for starters???

[/quote]

Smudger,the predictability of you being all over this messageboard like a bad smell tonight is all rather boring.I am amazed that with your vision and wisdom concerning all things NCFC we have not been priviliged to your business plan for next season as yet.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Smudger,the predictability of you being all over this messageboard like a bad smell tonight is all rather boring.I am amazed that with your vision and wisdom concerning all things NCFC we have not been priviliged to your business plan for next season as yet.

[/quote]

He''s probably afraid to put his business plan in print for fear of others commenting on the margin.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Thats the right decision.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Business plan for next season is undoubtedly very little spent on the FOOTBALL TEAM as usual and more than likely backed by NCISA until we are in a relegation battle in Div 3???

You tell me Tilly... While you sit in a position that may influence some people and have some power, I am just a stupid fool who nobody listens to.

I''m disappointed, I must say. I was looking forward to getting some answers. But I agree it''s the right decision.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Business plan for next season is undoubtedly very little spent on the FOOTBALL TEAM as usual and more than likely backed by NCISA until we are in a relegation battle in Div 3???

You tell me Tilly... While you sit in a position that may influence some people and have some power, I am just a stupid fool who nobody listens to.

[/quote]

For the first time I actually agree with you!

Tilly can you set a general meeting up as I think several members would like an open discussion.

Perhaps it''s time the revolution got started in earnest and NCISA seems the obvious rallying banner.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

FFS! Not only do we have a board, a management team and a set of players with no care or passion for the club. We now have a supporters association that is going to be too nice to challenge the people that have caused this and I quote "debacle"!

Now is not the time for being nice and letting these people off the hook. Now is the time for being inappropriate and asking why OUR football club has fallen so far!

Now is the time to get some answers! Now is the time to make our voice heard!

It is not the time to be in league with the board and let these people off the hook!

[quote user="The Butler"]

Tilly can you set a general meeting up as I think several members would like an open discussion.

Perhaps it''s time the revolution got started in earnest and NCISA seems the obvious rallying banner.

[/quote]

hahaha perhaps I agree with you for once too Butler re: the above.

We are going to have to stop making a habit of this... I am getting worried... [:S]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

hahaha perhaps I agree with you for once too Butler re: the above.

We are going to have to stop making a habit of this... I am getting worried... [:S]

[/quote]

Lets go for an all out then Smudger.

Stop insulting all in sundry and start really planning.

There is more going on in the background than perhaps you know of.

You might even be allowed to carry the banner[:D]

NCISA is fully aware that we will be at the sharp end over the coming days and fence sitting will not be the order of the day but whatever is said and done has got to be constructive and with a purpose.

All i can say is watch this space and announcements about where we go from here will be released as soon as possible.

By the way Smudger just for once refrain from posting and see what transpires unless of course you know something i don''t.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

NCISA is fully aware that we will be at the sharp end over the coming days and fence sitting will not be the order of the day but whatever is said and done has got to be constructive and with a purpose.

All i can say is watch this space and announcements about where we go from here will be released as soon as possible.

By the way Smudger just for once refrain from posting and see what transpires unless of course you know something i don''t.

[/quote]

Will you be joining us at the protest Monday?

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Will you be joining us at the protest Monday?

[/quote]

NCISA is as usual situated in the players lounge at the Open Day from 1.30pm and Kathy and i will come and canvass the views of those protesting.I expect that the minute we are spotted though the media and club officials will immediately brand it as a NCISA protest.