Start the clear out.

Delia out

Munby out.

Doncaster out.

Gunn out.

His cronies out.

All loan players sent back.

All out of contract players released.

All players with value placed on the market.

Every other player offered voluntary redundancy.

Lets start afresh with Spillane, Martin, Daley, Smith, McDonald and Huckerby.

Every single person that can be associated with the demise of this football club should be ashamed. Good riddance to anybody that leaves.

I agree with the whole list Ryan85,but I don''t think that a single person on that list cares.Extra pennies all round for them to go. They haven''t cared all season,so why start now?

[quote user="ryan85k"]

Delia out

Munby out.

Doncaster out.

Gunn out.

His cronies out.

Every single person that can be associated with the demise of this football club should be ashamed. Good riddance to anybody that leaves.

HEAR HEAR

[/quote]

[quote user="ryan85k"]

Delia out

Munby out.

Doncaster out.

Gunn out.

His cronies out.

[/quote]

Where''s he popping up from?

Absolutely.

The club needs a complete clear out.

Brilliant post Ryan. We go to all home and away games. I''m sick to death with these losers.

I''m now off on a cruise to St Petersburg, how i wish I could be at the open day tomorrow to protest.

I hope when i return the club that is my life is beginning to regain some pride.

\

Well done all yellas today. It was a priviiege to be amongst you.

The loan players will go back automatically.

The rules of the Football League and the PFA do not allow you to offer players "voluntary redundancy".  If you put under contract players on the market and there are no takers you have to keep them on or buy them out if you want them off the books.  You may be able to pay reduced wages if in a lower division (depends on the individual contract) but "voluntary redundancy" is not an option.

Classic example this year: former Norwich man McVeigh at Luton (on very high wages for League Two).  First offered for sale.  Not a single phone call.  Then offered on loan.  Not a single phone call so I''m afraid they had to keep on paying him.

So will you unless you buy them out.

[quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote]

Im glad you''re not on the board. lol

This is the ideal opportunity to start afresh now. We have needed a proper clearout for the past 3 seasons now, but we have the opportunity to do so now. In previous seasons we have had to keep certain players to compete at championship level, but now we can rebuild and attack league 1.

I think Marshall, Semi, Drury, Pattison, Croft and unfortunately Clingan have all played their last game for us out of our few contracted players. Hoolahan I feel is 50/50 and really hope Sammy stays.

Forgot to mention Cureton. If the current management team stays he will go like Pattison. If a new manager is appointed they may be given a chance in league 1.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

The loan players will go back automatically.

The rules of the Football League and the PFA do not allow you to offer players "voluntary redundancy".  If you put under contract players on the market and there are no takers you have to keep them on or buy them out if you want them off the books.  You may be able to pay reduced wages if in a lower division (depends on the individual contract) but "voluntary redundancy" is not an option.

Classic example this year: former Norwich man McVeigh at Luton (on very high wages for League Two).  First offered for sale.  Not a single phone call.  Then offered on loan.  Not a single phone call so I''m afraid they had to keep on paying him.

So will you unless you buy them out.

[/quote]

Its called mutual termination. A player and the club could agree mutual termination, thats what I meant. Something like.... your contract is worth £200k, we will give you £80 to walk now and get yourself a new contract.

A few of them would take it.

After what I saw today these are my thoughts on keeping the players for next season:

Marshall would not be missed and we should sell if we can - after all he is Scotland number 2

Otsemebor - Hasn''t impressed all season - let him go

Doherty -  Will do well in League 1

Shackell -  Will be snapped up by another Championship side unfortunately

Leijer -  Haven''t seen enough of him, but can''t see Fulham loaning him out to a League 1 side

Russell -  Contributed nothing again today - let him go

Clingan -  Too good for us and his agent has probably already struck a deal for him to move

Smith -  Has a real chance to break through next year - one of the few to try today

Lappin -  Didn''t impress as left midfield or left back - let him go

Macdonald -  Definite starter next season

Lee -  Will do well in League 1 so buy if price is right.

Mooney - Showed nothing today to suggest he wants to be at Norwich, don''t make bid for him

[quote user="silver fox"]

After what I saw today these are my thoughts on keeping the players for next season:

Marshall would not be missed and we should sell if we can - after all he is Scotland number 2

Leijer -  Haven''t seen enough of him, but can''t see Fulham loaning him out to a League 1 side

Clingan -  Too good for us and his agent has probably already struck a deal for him to move

Smith -  Has a real chance to break through next year - one of the few to try today

Mooney - Showed nothing today to suggest he wants to be at Norwich, don''t make bid for him

[/quote]

I would agree with all of that, but Smith like all our youngsters just isn''t up to it I''m afraid.  Sadly we don''t get points for trying any more than we get them for having a good support and all our youngsters have showed that they don''t have either the talent or the attitude to make it for the first team. It gives me no pleasure to say it as I have always looked forward to seeing our own youngsters given a chance but Shackell and a couple of keepers are the only thing of merit to come out of our academy for a long time.

trouble is,Boot,that as things stand,I don''t think we''ve got much choice than to shove the young ''uns in. The only real alternative is to get a shed load of loanees in again...and that''s proved to be a REALLY successful strategy,hasn''t it?

[quote user="ryan85k"]

Delia out

Munby out.

Doncaster out.

Gunn out.

His cronies out.

[/quote]

You for got the disgraceful Daryl Russell. He has clearly known where his agent has him booke in for next season weeks ago. He should never kick a ball for us again.

I agree that loanees aren''t the answer so you may be right, a few more Cody''s would be a good plan however, plus an odd Darren Purse type old head to keep them in order. Quite how Dartford can produce a player of Macdonalds talents and more importantly ATTITUDE where we can''t is perhaps a question for another thread....

[quote user="Boot"]I agree that loanees aren''t the answer so you may be right, a few more Cody''s would be a good plan however, plus an odd Darren Purse type old head to keep them in order. Quite how Dartford can produce a player of Macdonalds talents and more importantly ATTITUDE where we can''t is perhaps a question for another thread....[/quote]

... and why have we not played him a lot more in recent matches ?  Bad management perhaps !!!

[quote user="silver fox"]

[/quote]

This is most sensible and realistic post I have seen on this forum for days.